𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

Touch Me Not

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

" Milky, I didn't know you were such a freak, " you joke, laughing as you hold him up while walking alongside Francis on the sidewalk.

Francis gently guides you, his palm resting on the small of your back as he steers you away from the road, effortlessly switching places as you walk. " Kuntt was pretty devastated, " he remarks, recalling the scene from yesterday. " He wasn't too pleased. "

You chuckle, dismissing Kuntt's reaction. " He's just upset that his sheltered Siamese let Milky hit, " you joke, finding amusement in the situation.

Continuing your stroll, Francis raises a question. " By the way, where did you pick up the chips? " he inquires, tilting his head curiously.

" Just some gas station, " you reply vaguely, letting Milky rest in your arms with his head nestled against your chest. " It's around here somewhere. I need to grab snacks for my shift tomorrow. "

" Got it, lead the way, " Francis nods, falling into step beside you.

As you step into the gas station, the familiar jingle of the bell announces your arrival. The sound prompts Bubby, who was caught napping on the job.

" Welcome, " she stammers, her smile a touch sheepish as she greets you.

" Hi Bubby, " you and Francis say simultaneously, exchanging a knowing glance. You turn towards him, furrowing your brows.

" Hi Fran-fran, " she coos at Francis, cupping her face as she spoke from the counter. " Hey, [name], " she greets you warmly.

As you both approach the counter, she leans in closer, locking eyes with you mischievously. " What can I help you with, sugar? " she teases, a playful smirk gracing her lips. Her gaze briefly flits towards the slumbering Milky. " Cute pussy, " she adds with a wink.

You can't help but chuckle. " Yeah, do you remember the chips I bought last time? " you inquire. Bubby lets out a hearty laugh. " How could I forget? You practically cleaned out the entire chips rack. I had to schedule a restock yesterday, " she recalls with a smile. " Go ahead and pick out whatever you like, " she offers graciously.

With a nod of acknowledgment, you hurry over to the snack section, scanning the shelves for your favorite treats. Meanwhile, Francis and Bubby engage in light-hearted banter, their laughter echoing through the aisles.

You carefully select your snacks, ensuring to grab a variety of flavors to satisfy your cravings. As you make your way back to the counter, Bubby and Francis are still engrossed in their conversation, their laughter blending with the hum of the store.

You patiently wait for a lull in their chatter before setting your chosen snacks on the counter. Bubby glances at you with a grin. " Find everything you were looking for? " she asks, her eyes twinkling with amusement.