Weakness (Bill Kaulitz) 📌

Y/N and Bill are just best friends, Bill coming over for a movie day. But things take a twist after a while, revealing how they both truly feel about one another..

Riding, slight jerking off, edging, nipple play/teasing, sensitive billy ^.^

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

i unlock the door, it swings open to Bill's happy face. dressed in his cozy clothes, his chubby cheeks and soft long hair at his shoulders. "y/n!" he beams, throwing his arms around me. i laugh, hugging him tightly back. he nuzzles into me, squeezing me. "i'm so happy to have a movie day with you!" he cheers, inviting himself in.

i snicker, closing my door. he skips down the hall of my apartment into my room, he knows where I keep my DVD's. i follow the noise of the plastic cases in my room, entering to see Bill already on the floor. i giggle, approaching him and placing my hands on his shoulders. he jumps a little, squealing. "y/n! don't do that!" he pouts, picking up our favorite movie.

i laugh, ruffling his soft, untouched hair. he opens the case, putting in the DVD. i grab the remote and hop onto my bed in my spot, waiting for him. Bill puts back all of the cases he's taken out, jumping up and crawling to me. grinning wide, i smile at his expression. he's so cute. Bill curls up in a ball next to me, his head against my side. i press play on the movie and let it begin.

Bill crawls up so his head rests in my lap, snuggling into me. i can't help but smile to myself. running my fingers through his beautiful, silky hair. i feel the smile spread on his face, moving my hand down. rubbing his back, relaxing. my heart melting at his gesture.

******

i look down at Bill, noticing his hand between his thighs and his eyes locked on the screen. i swallow hard, knowing the sex scene is coming up any moment. i look back at the movie, watching the girl walk in on the boy at this house party. the boy gasps, turning away. but it's too late, she's seen him. "i-i'm so sorry-" the boy starts. the girl laughs, pouncing on him like a tiger and kissing him.

for context, they were best friends for the longest time before this, and had lots of tension. it's similar to Bill and i, and i can feel the sexual tension between us. knowing i'm head over heels for my best friend is horrible as he lays right next to me. the burn growing between my thighs.

looking back at Bill, his eyes are closed. the darkness from my black-out curtains is thanking me right now. i notice his thumb rubbing something, and my thoughts instantly dart to naughty ideas. is he really? no, that's not like Bill. unless he's drunk. but he's sober, i know he is. it's only 2 pm. he drinks at nights or not at all. parties to be specific.

"Bill?" i whisper, my heart racing. he groans, opening his eyes. his thumb doesn't stop, but it slows. "m-mhm?~" he whimpers, my eyes widen. "are you okay?" i ask, biting my lip. he exhales deeply, removing his hand. it happened so quick. suddenly he was straddling my lap, looking down at me.

"y/n i know you feel it too." he mutters, crawling into my lap further like a child. his arms running over my sides and abducting me, holding me close as his face buries in my neck. "i need you." he whispers, grinding into me. i hiss at the sudden movement, going to tug his hair. i can't help but smirk to myself when he moans at the feeling.

"you like that, pretty boy?" i ask, tugging again as he moves his head back. his eyes almost rolling back, lip biten in. Bill only hums a response, letting me tug his hair lightly. i let his hair go, running my hands down his jaw and pulling his face on mine. taking a risk, my heart pounding. he kisses right back, slipping his tounge through almost instantly.