Please (Bill Kaulitz) 🥀

MENTIONS OF DRUGS!

A quick reminder: Drugs are no joke. They are horrible and ruin people. They can sicken you, and worsen your state to the point of death.

The use of drugs in this story is Fentanyl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BILL

i shake, worried out of my mind. i couldn't take it. "miss?" i call out, raising my hand. thinking on where she could be, she doesn't do it in the bathrooms. it dawns on me, i know where she is. "can i use the restroom?" the teacher nods with a wave, i quickly jump from my seat. running through the door, the tears build up in my eyes. i was so worried for hours when she disappeared.

i pant, making it to the janitors closet. smelling it already, i cringe at the scent. swinging the door open, she huddles in the corner. swaying softly as she was so out of it, it hurt my heart. i break into sobs, coming in with her. "my baby, stop please. stop, stop." i cry, shaky hands reaching out for her shivering body. high off of Fentanyl, i felt sick to my stomach at the view. "Bill. g-get out." she slurs, my heart breaks.

i pull her in aganst my chest, feeling the drug course through her body. making her shake and even lose her balance. she constantly falls asleep standing and her eyebags are so dark and visible. it broke my heart, these drugs were ruining the woman i loved. "no, baby you're not supposed to be doing this." i whisper, making her drop the substance. the lighter, the tin-foil, the straw, the drug spilling onto the floor.

i hug her against the wall, hoping she doesn't squirm away. she hiccups, burying her face into the crook of my neck. i kiss her head as much as i can, rubbing her back as i cry, ruining my makeup again. the 2nd time today i've had to fix it. "B-Bill-" she squeaks. i pull away, catering to her needs. her thin cheeks, her pale lips, her dull eyes. they lost their spark, but i wouldn't give up on her.

she needed me, i couldn't let her go. i look down at her with worry. her skeleton-like hands shake their way up to my face, wiping my tears. she cups my face weakly, her hands are ice cold. "i need help-" she rasps, her eyes watering. the layers of bags under her once beautiful eyes make my heart ache. "i know, sweetheart. i won't let you go."

she sniffles, breaking down in my arms. her nose going cherry red. "i love you Bill. i'm sorry i'm doing all this to you, you need to leave me." she says, her voice turning dark. i shake my head, leaning down. giving her kisses on the forehead. cupping her face in my hands, she was so small compared to me. i loved her no matter what. "i refuse to leave your side, y/n."

Y/N

i wake up, looking around me. my head feels heavy, and the mattress feels like it's sinking and eating me alive. i sit up with a gasp for air, looking around. the room is white, i feel sober. how long was i here? i lift my body out of the bed, stumbling over to the only other door in here. a bathroom. i flick on the light, looking in the mirror.

i widen my eyes at my state. clear skin, no eye bags. my hair was healthy, my lips pink and full again. i tear up, hearing the door click open. a lady enters, blonde hair and piercing green eyes. "hi y/n, what's wrong?" she asks, her expression shifting to a more conscious one. i approach her, cupping my face. "i-i feel different." i mutter.