By Your Side (Bill Kaulitz)🧽

Y/N is Bill's best friend in the whole world. You two are inseparable. Bill has decided on his dream. He applied for the talent show in your country, and got accepted. Though, it didn't go all as planned, and Bill comes back home very disappointed and upset. Since you care for Bill like a lover, you are with him every step of the way.

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

"Bill!" i shout, rounding the corner in our neighborhood. he pops up, startling me. i jump a little, but get tugged into his arms. "y/n! i'm going on star search tomorrow!" Bill yelps excitedly, shaking me. i widen my eyes, jaw dropping. "really?" Bill nods happily, jumping up and down, clapping his hands. "yes! yes! i'm going to sing, and i hope they like me!" he says, voice lowering.

i rub his shoulder, his cute blue shirt making him look so nice. i always loved Bill since we were 7. "awe Bill, don't be so sad. they'll love you." i say, smiling softly at his cute face. his lips twist up in that smile, and he throws himself at me. hugging me tight. "i hope i don't mess up the english lyrics!" he cries.

i laugh, ruffling his little red pixie. "you won't, Billy." i rub his back, holding him close and swaying with him. chest against chest, he loves our close hugs. Bill buries his face in my neck, holding me tight. "i hope you're right, y/n." he sighs.

--------------------------------------------------------

i watch the television, excited to see my Billy. they announce his name and i sit up, paying more attention. my parents behind me, commenting lowly. i can't wait to see his performance. i know he'll do great, he has a wonderful voice.

*****

i frown, listening to the judges critic's. they finally announce who won this challenge, and i feel my heart break. "-------- ------- has won!" they announce. i keep my eyes on Bill, watching his face drop. my heart shatters watching him still smile for the boy, giving him a hug. my throat tightens, i want to cry for him. my poor best friend.

i know he'll be home now, since they filmed it an hour before it aired. i jump up, running to the front door but my dad stops me. "y/n, where are you going?" he asks me, standing to his feet. i give him a sad look. "to Bill's house!" my parents look at each other and smile before letting me go. i run outside and to the house beside ours.

running up to his door, i knock loudly. after a moment, the door opens to his brother. "hey Tom, is Bill here?" i ask, looking behind him. he looks confused, but steps aside. "yeah, he's in his room. won't come out." i nod, thanking him and walking up to Bill's room. i've been to it so many times it was like i lived in this house with them.

i make it to his door, trying to open it but the door seems to be locked. i pull on it, getting surprised. "go away!" he cries, my heart breaks instantly. "Bill please, it's me, y/n!" i call out, i hear his soft gasp. his pitter patters on the floor fill my ears before he unlocks the door, swinging it open and pulling me in.

his room is dark, his curtains over the window as the sun sets. i couldn't see his features well, but i could tell he was upset. he locks the door again, tugging me with him to the bed. i struggle to find my way until my eyes adjust, seeing his figure. the soft yellow tint hitting his curtains reflects on his face, revealing his tears.

bright red eyes and nose, his lip quivers. "y-y/n did you watch it? i was so embarrassed, i thought i did better than that. all for that kid to win over me!" he sobs, tears streaming down his cheeks. i cup his face, backing up into his pillows and pulling him with me. holding his head as he learns his place, crawling onto my chest.