Teacher's Pet (Tom Kaulitz) 📌

Y/N is a senior in high school, but she's struggling a bit in her class. Her teacher, Mr. Kaulitz, wasn't much older than her. Only 19 and 24, a shorter gap. And god, was he hot! Y/N had a crush on him the whole year, gawking over the guy. But thankfully, she wasn't alone.

Eating out, p in v, slight blowjob..

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

i tap my pen on my desk, bouncing my leg anxiously. I
i couldn't figure out this problem if my life had depended on it. mr. kaulitz walks down the isles of students, though he keeps passing me more often. i try to keep my head down, otherwise i'll be distracted by his god-sculpted face. it was a known fact that this teacher was hot, but i wouldn't be caught admitting it.

he suddenly taps his finger on my desk, making me look up at him. i struggle to bring my eyes to his drop dead gorgeous caramel traps. the sunlight hits his eyes just right as he looks down at me, smirking. "everything okay, y/n?" he asks in a hushed whisper, his thick accent giving me butterflies. i swallow, adjusting my skirt. his eyes dart down for a moment before they travel all up my outfit again.

my heart was beating from my chest, if he wasn't my teacher i would kiss him right now. "why don't you see me after school since you're struggling?" he insists, tapping his finger on my arm. i go stiff, catching every hint he was throwing my way. i nod hesitantly, making him smile. he half nods, a strand of his dark brown hair falls from his bun and my heart almost beats out of my chest.

i grip my pen tighter, looking down at my paper but i can't seem to focus. he had me too distracted, it's taking everything in me not to ask for him to tutor me just to get him. he flirts with all of the pretty, popular girls. thank god i was in that category because he's a delicious man. and he knows it too.

his muscles in his tight formal shirts, hair tied up with hanging pieces in the right way, those piercing eyes and that lip piercing. mr. kaulitz is god's favorite, i swear on it. his perfect nose, pink lips, his whole body. his voice, his smarts. and we've learned he plays guitar. can you imagine what those fingers can do? i know i can..

*****

i exhale nervously, walking into his classroom with my backpack. the door slams shut and automatically locks behind me like it always does, making mr. kaulitz look up from his desk. the room is dark, no lights are on. the class is always like this, but for some reason it feels more intimate from mr. kaulitz when we're all alone. am i hallucinating?

i swallow, knowing i picked the wrong outfit. and it's far too late. i wore a crop top today, with a cute matching skirt and fishnet tights. my long bangs in a cute little bow, the rest down over my shoulders. my heart hammers in my chest as i approach his desk, watching his eyes fall on my thighs.

"h-hi mr. kaulitz." i mutter, voice shaking. he chuckles, taking off his glasses. oh god he looks so hot. "hello, y/n. why don't you set your bag down, hm?" he offers, motioning to the desk behind me. i watch him stand, towering over me. he smirks, setting his glasses and pen on the desk and walking around it.

coming face-to-face with me, i widen my eyes a little. my eyes fall to his hands that begin to undo his tie around his neck, my breathing begins to pace faster. "w-what did you need to talk with me about-" he cuts me off with a hush, lowering his gaze to a look that made me dizzy. "just call me Tom, y/n," he orders. i widen my eyes to the demans, but obviously i follow it.