Punishment (Tom Kaulitz) 🥀

Y/N is already tired, as she didn't get much sleep the night before. She and her mother had a huge argument, and she walked to school. Throughout her day, she gets a text that changes her whole life..

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

i fix my necklace, the one mother gave me, rubbing my eyes. i didn't even have any time to put on mascara. she just kicked me out and made me go to school, at least i said i loved her. maybe she'll forgive me when we get home, at least i hope. i walk into school, looking around me. though my vision is slightly blurry. i had horrible sleep last night, i couldn't sleep after the fight.

i search around sluggishly for my best friend, but he's no where in sight. i go to my locker like always, unlocking it and dropping my bag in. getting startled by his voice, i turn to him. "hey y-" he stops in his sentence, his eyes go wide. "woah, are you okay?" he asks, getting closer. i look up at his caramel eyes.

giving him that same smile i always did, but today, it was fake. "yes, i-i'm fine." i stumble over my words, a dead give away that i've lied. and Tom can see right through me. he frowns, getting closer. i watch behind him as Bill walks down the hall quickly, but getting straightened up by Tom's hand forcing my eyes to look at his.

"y/n, don't lie to me." he grumbles. "i hate it when you lie." i sigh, pulling away and grabbing my supplies. thank goodness he wasn't in my first period class. i couldn't handle this right now. "i know, i know. i'm not." i snap, slamming my locker. Tom chuckles, grabbing my wrist as i begin to storm away. jerking me back, i gasp and almost drop my things.

"what's up with you, huh? don't use that tone with me, y/n!" Tom says sternly, gripping my wrist. i frown, eyes welling up with tears as it began to hurt. "o-okay! let me go-" i cry, pulling away. Tom's face washes over with slight regret, he nibbles his lip. "w-wait i'm sorry y/n-" i cut him off angrily. "i'm going to the restroom, see you at lunch."

i spit coldly, rushing in the restroom and closing the door behind me, dropping my books down on the counter with a sigh. i lift my head up, looking at myself in the mirror. i look terrible. my eye bags are dark, my cheeks look skinnier, i haven't ate much these past couple weeks anyway. my hair looks messy, so i put my hands under the sink and run my fingers through it.

trying my best to fix it, and for the most part, it works. i suddenly hear my phone ding, taking it out. the small square displays a moving text, a recent one.

' I'm sorry to text you on such a day as a monday, Y/N, but your mother has just got into a car crash. The car crash was fatal, she didn't survive. I'm so sorry, I'll see you after school. - Nana. '

my eyes swell with tears, and i can't help but collapse in tears on the floor. dropping my phone, it slides a little out from near me. sobbing hysterically, my arms wobble and struggle to hold me up, and i fall to the ground completely. laying on the floor, my tears stream down my face heavily, my heart is beating so quickly. i remember my last words to her. i love you.

i cry harder, unable to believe the news i've just gotten. the one that's changed my life forever. now i really missed Tom, i just wanted to be in his arms. but i can't be. i reach for my phone shakily, snatching it and opening it up. flipping to the text messages, answering her back.

' I don't want to come home. '

*gore warning*

i reply, snapping my phone shut and tossing it down. i grab my necklace, holding it as i cry. as if my life couldn't be worse. i had been struggling with eating, been bullied online previously, Tom and i have become more distant, and now this? i think God is out to kill me. i reach into my purse for the pocket knife i always have handy, shakily switching it open.