Invisible (Tom Kaulitz) 🥀

Y/N was there for Tom all the time, since 7th grade. They had been friends until 11th, and even had their own small fling in the 8th grade. But Tom moved on, and Y/N didn't. She became upset when Tom began to involve himself in lots of women, but Y/N only wanted him to see her for herself again, to be loved by him again. Tom knew the whole time that Y/N liked him, but he never cared...

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

i glance across the room, watching all of the kids in and out of my targeted view. swallowing the lump in my throat as he smiles with my enemy, and even from here i could tell he was flirting with her. i look down at my tray, still untouched. i push it away, my hand trembling. my best friend, Marlene, finally looks up at me. tilting her head, her brows furrowed. "is everything alright, y/n?" she asks, setting her phone on the table.

i shake my head, brushing her off. "yeah, it's nothing." i say, staring back at him. he busts up in laughter with her, making my heart ache. i missed him when he was mine, why isn't life fair like this?

*****

Tom walks in 10 minutes late, grinning. he plops down next to me at our table, tossing his stuff beside me. i don't even look up from my lap, ignoring him. it was like he didn't even care that i liked him, that he didn't value me at all other than using me to get around with all the girls. i felt as though i was nothing but an object. it hurt so much, i caught a tear begin to fall down my cheek.

i quickly wipe it away, keeping my head low. Tom nudges me, all smiles. "y/n, what did I miss?" he whispers near me, i squeeze my eyes shut. trying to avoid him at all costs. i stay silent, and when i don't answer, he gets closer. the teacher dismisses us to individuals work time, leaving the room absoutely silent in german literature. it was quiet, tense, and invading, sitting next to him.

Tom pushes my hair behind my ear, my body crumbles to his touch but i refuse to let it show. he knew my weak spots, he knew my soft spot for him, he knew the things i couldn't resist when it came to personal attention and affection. my heart was in my throat, ready to come up and let out all the anger i had towards him, but i kept it in.

"y/n?" he whispers softly, leaning near my face. i open my eyes and the tears don't hesitate to spill down my cheeks. Tom's eyes widen, he backs away a little. i could tell he was holding back a smirk. i get up, not able to bear it any longer. walking myself to the teacher, i wipe my face. "miss, may i be excused?" i ask quietly, she nods. handing me a pass. i glance at Tom as i pass, he doesn't have a lick of worry in his eyes.

i feel the slice in my heart, pushing through the door and rushing to the restroom. as soon as i reached a stall, i broke into tears. sobbing into my hands, my heart squeezed at the way he smirked when i cried. the memory ran through my head repeatedly, making me sick in tears. i finally calm down after a few minutes and come out, noticing how much my eyes were red. it didn't matter. i make my way back to class and cover my face as much i could.

sitting down, i put my head down behind my laptop, my teacher couldn't see me from here. i notice his chair scoot close to mine, his hand too. sneaking up onto my thigh, i tear up. pushing him away. "what's wrong?" he whispers, tugging at my arm. i sniffle, looking up at him. shaking my head, it didn't matter. he'd never listen. "tell me, please." he begs, using a pouty lip and puppy eyes.

i sigh, staying silent. staring at him as i decide. "you." i blurt out. his eyes go wide, he sits back a little. "what do you mean, me?" i glare at him, in disbelief. did he truly even know? if he did, did he care? "you're doing this, Tom." i mutter, feeling my blood boil just talking about it. "how?" he asks, looking clueless. i knew he knew. even worse than seeing him flirt with a girl he knows hates me and i hate her.

"because, talking to her when you know how i feel is messed up. and you do know how i feel about you Tom, and you treat me like i'm just your game. a toy girl for you to use." i rant, feeling the tears bubble up again. Tom stays quiet, not smiling nor frowning. we sit there for minute, silent and staring at each other. him in obvious disbelief and me in anger.

"y/n are you still stuck on us?" he whispers, raising his eyebrows at me with a little smile. i frown, looking away as the tears threaten to fall. staining my cheeks in embarrassment. i scoff at him, shaking my head. turning towards him again, i didn't bother to hide my obvious sadness this time. "am i invisible to you, Tom?" i whisper, my vision blurrying due to tears.

his expression is neutral towards me, making me feel even worse. "y/n, i don't like you like that anymore. we were kids, don't you get that?" he asks, brows knotting. "it was more than that to me, you always were there. and now you just treat me like I'm not even there!" i whisper yell, hitting his thigh. he flinches, eyes darkening.

"y/n."