Soulmates (Tom Kaulitz) ⭐

Y/N goes to her class, and everything is going as planned. The usual, until she learns of a new student. She was astonished to see an old.. friend.. to say. Y/N ends up going down memory lane with them..

♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

I walk into my class, sulking. The one class I hated the most, only because the work was so hard. I smile at my friend Lavender, jogging to her. She squeals, tugging me by my jean skirt to sit down. I set down my books and pencil in a hurry, confused. "Y/N! Y/N! Did you hear about the news?" She beams.

I shake my head, a little lost. I never really pay attention anyway. Lavender grins, tapping her duck nails on the wooden desk. Leaning back in her chair. "There's a new student, and I heard it was a boy." She waves her eyebrows at me, knowing I've been looking for a boyfriend for a while.

I chuckle, shaking my head. "No way, I'm putting a bet he'll be just as ugly as every boy here." I scoff as the bell rings. Lavender only shakes her head with a laugh, fixing her black hair. I sit back in my own chair, already bored. Until some words caught my attention. "The new student will be here any minute now, please make him feel welcome here at Leipzig High."

The teacher announces, I look over at Lavender. She was right. We both smirk at each other before looking back. I had no worries, she has a boyfriend and she's very loyal to him, gosh she never shuts up about the boy. Just as the words leave the teachers mouth, the door swings open.

My heart drops.

I sink down in my chair, knowing he'll recognize me. I haven't changed since the 8th grade, and we're in 12th. Tom Kaulitz, the boy who I had dated all through middle school and the summer of 8th grade before he cheated on me. I was heartbroken, and Lavender had become my friend in 10th grade, so she doesn't know who this boy is, not one bit. I never talk about him.

I feel all the emotions I tried to deny rushing back when he looks out to the class. That same drop dead gorgeous smirk he gains when he sees me makes my stomach turn. "This is Tom, and he's going to be sitting by Jeremy in the back." She adds. I sigh, feeling grateful that he would be on the other side of the room He glances at me as he walks to the back, looking down and smiling to himself.

I relax a little, letting the breath I didn't know I held out. Lavender squints at me, raising an eyebrow. Her thin eyebrows are so cool, especially with that slit she did the other week. "Why are you being so weird?" She whispers. I dread the moment I'll have to open up about Tom and I. He was my everything, he knows every single secret I keep, I didn't hide anything from him.

And that's what is so bad now. "I-I know him." I whisper, looking at her like a call out for a help. Lavender smirks. "Even better! How do you know him?" She asks, I swallow. I can't tell her. "Just an old best friend." I lie, staring at him. Only his dreadlocks are visible at my angle, but I could still feel his eyes burning sizzling holes on my exposed skin.

Great day to wear a cropped bralette and a jean skirt. Tom always had a thing for skin showing, and especially mine. He was always grabbing at it like slime, always kneading it during our makeouts. It was like a cat and a mother's belly. It was his thing. And now that I've matured, I know he's staring at them. Oh boy.

Suddenly the teachers yells over the chatter, telling us to go to the library. A new library book again? We had just gone last week. All thoughts of Tom disappear for a while. I had mostly focused on trying to find an interesting category. Horror wasn't my thing, and neither was manga. So I chose non-fiction. Searching tediously.

Lavender sticks by my side, running her fingertips over spines of books I knew she had no interest in, she was only pretending to look. I sigh, unable to find a book I find truly interesting. Suddenly, I hear that familiar rustle of clothes and I freeze in place, turning my head slightly to see. He walks cockily down the row, smirking at me. "Y/N!~" He coos, giggling.