ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Enemies to lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

3/30/2024

10:15 - harlem, ny

I opens my eyes bluntly to hear darrian say "Awwww, how cute," "quick get out your camera" 

Ethan laughs while getting out his phone.

I was so confused untill I realises where my hands and legs where placed. My arms and legs were on top of dd. I blush furiously as I scramble off of DD, feeling embarrassed and flustered.

Ethan giggled mischievously, holding up his phone to capture the awkward moment.
"Sorry, we were just teasing you guys," he said, unable to contain his laughter.I see 
DD rub his eyes and yawned, looking slightly confused. 

 Dd slowly opened his eyes more and sat up in bed, he was confused by a room full of laughter who were clearly laughing at me . Confused and still half-asleep, he turned to Darrian and asked, "Bro, what's going on?"

Darrian chuckled and replied, "Maybe because you were all cuddled up to Riri last night?"

Dd's eyes widened in shock. "Nigga, I don't remember that at all"

Jazzy, chimed in, "Oh, but we have proof." Jazzy grabbed the phone out of Ethans hand and showed Dd a video of him snuggled up next to me, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with a straight face, seemingly unamused by the situation.

"Give me that fucking phone" I shout while running away, Ethan was furious as he chased after me, yelling for me to give his the phone back. But there was no way I was going to let that embarrassing video see the light of day.

I quickly made my way to the nearest bathroom and locked the door behind me. I frantically scrolled through the contents of the phone until I found the video of me and Dd cuddling. With a deep breath, I hit delete and watched as the evidence disappeared forever.