ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Enemies to lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

4/26/2024

9am - harlem, ny

Today was a day I never thought would come. It was the day my little sister, Amelia, died. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't accept it. My world was shattered into a million pieces and I didn't know how to pick them up.

It all started a few years ago when my dad abandoned us. He left us with no money, no support, and no explanation. My mom had to work multiple jobs just to make ends meet. It was tough, but we managed to survive. My older brother, Ezra, and I had to grow up quickly and take care of ourselves and our little sister.

Amelia was only five years old when our dad left. She was the light of our lives, always smiling and bringing joy to everyone around her. She didn't deserve to die, especially in such a senseless way.

I couldn't bring myself to leave my bed that morning. I was too upset, to heartbroken. But eventually, it was time to go see her grave. I had invited my closest friends, Notti, DD, and ddot to join us. They didn't know my her, but they knew how much Amelia meant to me, and they wanted to pay their respects.

Jazzy, on the other hand, did know my sis. She was like an aunt to Amelia, always spoiling her with gifts and treats. I was grateful to have her by our side during this difficult time.

We all met up at the cemetery, holding onto balloons and flowers for Amelia. My mom was there, holding onto my hand tightly. She was trying to be strong for us, but I could see the pain in her eyes.

As we walked towards her grave, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. My little sister, who was once full of life, was now lying beneath the ground. It didn't seem fair.