ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

Enemies to lovers| DD osama

Ethan Reyes 

Ethan Reyes 

4/7/2024

11am - harlem, ny

I

 had been eyeing Jazzy for weeks now, ever since we started school. She had this confidence about her that drew me in, and I couldn't shake the feeling that she was my type. So, I decided to take her to the movies.

Jazzy 💞

me                                                                                                                                                                                            morning ma heart, be ready by 6 were going out                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         jazzy 💞                                                                                                                                                                                       okay heart 

I nervously tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as I waited outside Jazzy's house.  I had butterflies in my stomach as I held a bouquet of flowers that i brought her, ready to give to her when she hopped into the car. Finally, I saw her coming out the front door, looking stunning in a pink dress and a smile that could light up the entire street.

"Hey, Jazzy," I said as she slid into the passenger seat. "These are for you." I handed her the bouquet of red roses.

Jazzy's eyes widened in surprise as she took the flowers. "Wow, Notti, these are beautiful. Thank you so much my heart" She tucked the bouquet into her lap and turned to me giving me a hug. "So, where are we going tonight?"

I cleared my throat, "I thought we could go to movie at the drive-in theater. What do you think?"

Jazzy nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds like so much fun, I've never been to a drive-in before." 

As i drove into the drive-in, Jazzy found a spot to park and got comfortable in my car. I  bought some snacks from the deli before hand and settled in to watch the movie.

We both laughed and joked around throughout the movie, having a great time together. As the movie came to an end, I decided it was the perfect moment to ask Jazzy to be my girl.

"Notti, you know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks, right?" Jazzy asked, looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah, I know, but I feel like we have a real connection, you feel me? I really like you, my heart. Will you be my girl?" I asked, nervously.

Jazzy smiled and looked into my eyes. "I like you too, Notti. Let's give it a shot and see where this goes," she replied, taking my hand in hers.

I grinned from ear to ear,  I feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. 

Jazzyln Holloway

Jazzyln Holloway

4/7/2024

9pm - harlem, ny

Notti dropped me off at my house after a fun night at the drive-in movies. I couldn't stop smiling as I walked up the driveway towards my front door. The night had been perfect - the movie was great, the popcorn was delicious, and Notti... Notti had been amazing.

As I stepped inside my house, I heard the familiar sound of my parents' voices coming from the living room. I quickly made my way up the stairs to my bedroom, eager to get ready for bed. I couldn't wait to take off my makeup, change into my pjs, and crawl under my blankets.

I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of the mirror, taking in my reflection. I couldn't believe that Notti had asked me to be his girlfriend. I had been hoping for it, but I never expected it to happen so soon.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, humming to myself as I got ready for bed. I slipped into my soft pjs and climbed under the covers, feeling warm and content. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to  Riri, telling her the good news. She replied almost immediately, squealing with excitement at the thought of me and Notti being a couple.

As I lay in bed, I couldn't help but think back on the past few weeks. Notti and I had only known each other for a short time, but it felt like we had been friends forever. We had so much in common, from our love of cheesy movies to our shared passion for ice cream. It was as if we were meant to be together.

I smiled to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapters opinions?

Notti is so sweet i swearrrrr