ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Enemies To Lovers| DD osama

Arielle Everheart

Arielle Everheart

6/11/2024

10am- Harlem, ny

I sat on my bed, tears streaming down my face, feeling a mix of anger, betrayal, and hurt. My mind was spinning with thoughts of the boy who had led me on, only to end up hooking up with his ex-girlfriend. I couldn't believe that I had fallen for his sweet words and charming smile, only to be left feeling used and discarded.

As I cried in my bedroom, trying to process the whirlwind of emotions inside me, I heard a knock on my door. Before I could even respond, my mom burst into my room, her face twisted in anger.

"What have you done?" she screamed at me, her voice filled with disbelief and disappointment. "I can't believe you would do something like this. You need to go to your grandma's house for nine months, to think about what you've done." I was so confused, what did i do. wrong.

"I didn't do anything" I say.

"Explain this?" My ma responds showing the the video of me smoking and drinking. 

"Who sent you this?" I question.

"Jazzy" She replies.

Are you kidding me, She knew my ma was strict about this shit and she did that to me.

but the thing is my mom had always been strict, but sending me away for such a long time seemed like a punishment beyond anything I had ever faced. I get that she didn't want me to fall in the path as her but this is beyond crazy.

'Mom, please don't send me away,' I beg. 'I promise I'll change. I'll stop drinking and smoking. I'll do whatever it takes.'

But she was unyielding. 'It's too late for that,' she said. 'You've made your choices, and now you have to face the consequences.'

"Ma, i don't think you should send her to grandmas" Ezra said, opening the door

"I've already spoken to your grandma," she continued, her tone cold and final. "She will take you in and make sure you learn your lesson. Maybe then you'll understand the consequences of your actions."

"It's not to late to say something to her" Ezra mentioned.

"Ezra, get out!" she responds, her face turning red with frustration.

felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realized just how serious the situation had become. My grandma was a devout Christian, strict in her beliefs and values. The thought of being sent to live with her for nine months, potentially facing a religious camp, filled me with dread.

As my mom stormed out of my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts, I felt a sense of overwhelming loneliness. The boy who had led me on, my ex-best friend Jazzy who had betrayed me, and now my own mother, all seemed to have turned their backs on me.

might as well reply to the messages.

Power rangers

twin 🖤: Bro, Riri where are you?

Zendaya wannabe: fr she neva at school no more.

lil bro 🖤: who asks you to speak crystal lover

Zendaya wannabe: you mad dayroom nigga.

 twin 🖤: Nigga atleast he isn't dating a hoe.

I removed Zendaya wannabe out of the group chat

twin 🖤:  finally 

lil bro 🖤: lets go 

whats going on? 

twin 🖤: dd and crystal are back together, i do not ship  

twin 🖤: where you been though?

at home. 

lil bro 🖤: doing what? are you okay?

lil bro 🖤: come to school tomorrow please

twin 🖤: fr, Notti and I miss you. We hate being close to the fucking hoe crystal.

Yes i am okay

twin 🖤: Lies there is something going on.

lil bro 🖤: fr tell us.

okay fine.

so basically, I was going to the bathroom and i heard giggling so i peeked through a door to see dd and crystal making out and i feel like dd kind of lead me on.

I shouldn't be telling you this but you guys are my best friends but we did kiss and cuddle the other night just for him to make out with his ex.

lil bro 🖤:  WHAT THE FUCK

lil bro🖤: nah bro, the fucking bitch lead you on.

i will tell you the rest at school tomorrow okay?

twin 🖤: I hope your okay, love you ma heart forever 💞 

love you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------