17.

Xander

"This is the best night ever!" the drunk girl in my passenger seat screams out the window as the streets of Richmond whip past us.

I laugh softly. "Baby, your head should be in the car."

She screams once more before perching her ass on the seat and turning to me.

"Are we sure Declan is going to get Lisabell home safe and sound?"

They had to get an Uber back home when Declan realized he was too drunk to drive. Thankfully, I had only had one drink before it occurred to me that I would have to drive, as well.

"With Declan, I can never tell," I reply honestly.

She looks worried for half a second before her expression clears and a wide smile takes over her lush lips. She moves closer and presses a kiss to my cheek. I turn to her, startled.

"Woman, are you trying to distract me?"

She giggles and nods. "Is it working?"

I groan then pull over to the side of the road to avoid getting into an accident.
We need to get home, Firefly."

"Sure we do," she agrees. "But I also want you inside of me."

My eyes widen and damn if one sentence alone doesn't have my dick hardening. My eyes trail her body in her blue dress that was created to seduce me. When she walked out of Lisabell's house, I wanted to throw her back in and never leave again. Fantasies of taking the dress off have been flashing in my mind all evening. I'm a pent-up ball of sexual frustration, and right now, Juliette's poking the ball.

She makes it all worse by climbing into my lap. I suck in a breath.

"Fuck," I breathe when she grinds onto my dick.

Juliette smiles in amusement. She knows what she's doing to me.

"You're drunk, Firefly."

"I'm sober enough to know I want you," she counters.

"We're in a car at the side of the road," I state.

"Put up the windows."

Even through the dress, I can feel the blazing heat of her skin, and my body responds with a surge of adrenaline. Yeah, I'm done arguing. I do up the windows as she suggested and Juliette kisses me almost immediately. My tongue pushes into her mouth as she straddles me, clawing her hands into my hair as I devour her with a kiss.

My hands slide under her dress and she urges me on by lifting her hips. A moan escapes her when I find my way into her panties and push my fingers inside of her. She gasps as I pump my fingers harder, drawing a needy moan from her lips.

"Fuck, Juliette. You have no idea what you to do me," I groan.

"I think I have some idea," she pants.

I grunt, shifting my other hand between us to undo my jeans. Juliette arches upward to give me room and my eyes widen in concern when her head bangs against the roof. We both laugh at that. My hands leave her panties as I move to tug her dress over her head. She tugs at my shirt but I'm too distracted by the sight of her near-naked body. My eyes travel down to the lacy red underwear she's wearing.

You're so beautiful, Firefly," I say almost reverently.

I lean forward and kiss her collarbone before curling a lock of her brown hair around my finger. My other hand moves down to her breasts and she moans when I squeeze one through her bra. She starts unbuttoning my shirt and our movements grow more frantic as the ache between us increases. My kisses turn into soft bites while Juliette claws at my chest to get my shirt open.