Aiden x Female reader ☁

Info beforehand:

Title: The little moments

Artist: from the official webtoon by Red

Words: 524

Requested: BellaG216794 (lmk if you want this removed!)

Okay so I had to make up my own plot as the requester didn't give me one so I hope you still enjoy!

ALSO ik I mention a project and a sleepover but this is one I made up not red, so I'm not talking abt the project from the beginning and I'm not talking abt the sleep over from the second season

Warnings: none obv!

PS: (____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You looked up to see the time. '8:30..'. You and everyone else were sleeping over at eachothers house because of a "project". And by the looks of it no one could get some shut eye before getting sent to the shadow realm.

You were laying between ashlyn and Aiden. Ashlyn was turned away from the group so you couldn't actually if she was awake, but something told you that she was. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Aiden wide awake, dude looked like he drunk an entire bottle of caffeine or something. He must be felt your eyes burning into the side of his head because seconds later he's looking right back at you.

"Is there left over pizza on me?" As he whispers, he lowers his arm from his forehead and places both arms across his body. As he shifted closer to you. You gave a short and quiet laugh....or maybe giggle.

"No I was seeing if you were still awake" you whispered back. Silence filled the room once again. Apart from the breathing patterns of course. The two of you stared at one another, not daring to break away from the little comfort you got. You met Aiden due to the Savanah project. One of the reasons you guys get along so well is because you actually laugh at his jokes instead of just rolling your eyes. Any time he tells a joke he's first to look at you, making sure you laughed or at least smiled.

You felt something touch your pinky. Aiden's hand was reaching for yours. You continued the eye contact trying not to explode. 'How is he not a nervous wreck?!'

The two of you were so close to fully holding hands when of course something dumb happens.

Grumble Grumble

You both slip your hands away and Aiden chuckles. "I guess I'm still hungry". You nudge his shoulder as you roll your eyes. Letting out a little giggle.

He grabs your arm before you have time to pull away and interlocks your guys arms. Your eyes widen a bit and you move your eyes back to aidens. Of course he's acting asleep. You thought he was messing around, but he was secretly hoping you wouldn't pull away from his touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Short story ik I'm sorry but I've been busy and I can really only write at night, but at night I'm pretty tried so 😭.

Also this might be a bit oc which I apologize for. 🙏🏻

REQUEST OPEN (please be specific)

Bye-bye 👋