Ben x GN reader ☁

Info beforehand:

Title: Choir Concert

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 1296

Requested: _R4nboo (lmk if your want this removed!)

Ben is such a sweetheart 😭 I feel bad for what happened to him 💔

Warnings: none!

Scenario: You mentioned you were in choir to Ben. (This takes place before you knew what happened to him and why he doesn't talk!)

PS: (____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The bell had rung meaning it was time for second hour, choir. You've been in choir since 5th grade since it was an easy A. But eventually with all those classes and practice you managed to be a pretty good singer. At least that's what Taylor says. You don't really have an option on your voice, but you knew it wasn't terrible unlike the guy you stand/sit next to...Mike 😒

As you were walking out the door you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Ben with a sticky note in his hand. You took it from his hand and read it, feeling his eyes on you.

'What class do you have next?' You smiled and looked back up, meeting his brown eyes. "Choir what about you?" You saw his eyes light up when you mentioned choir. 'Is he in choir too?' You questioned. I mean it was totally possible to be in choir, it just sucked you guys weren't in the same class.

You saw him shake his head no. He grabbed another sticky note from his pocket and wrote with the pen he stucked behind his ear. Before handing it to you.

'Used to be. Do you have any concerts coming up?' You nodded, and he once again asked another question

'When? I'd love to hear you!' You face felt hot, you couldn't tell if it was because you were embarrassed or if it was because it was hot. Thoughts began in your head. 'What if I mess up? What if he doesn't even hear me? Or he doesn't show up? Oh God what if he brings Aiden and everyone else?!?' Your mind raced with questions before you shoke your head to get them gone.

"Saturday, in the Auditorium around 6." You FINALLY responded back. He smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up before looking at the time and waving. You waved goodbye and walked to choir. 'Honesty I kinda hope he doesn't show up, then I won't make a fool put of myself' you whined.

TIME SKIP (next day, Friday.)

You were siting at your desk finishing up math work you didn't finish in class that day when your phone chimed. You set you pencil down and grabbed you phone. You turned it on and saw Ben had texted you. You unknowingly smiled and opened the message.

'Excited to see you tomorrow! I'm bringing lily too if that's alright?'

'Yeah of course, she so sweet!' You typed back. You were about to turn off your phone but Ben responded to fast before you could even reach the button.

'Perfect! You nervous?' You leaned back into you chair proping your legs in front of you.

'Normally no, but now that you'll be there I'm praying I don't mess up' you angrily sighed 'why on earth did I confess that?!?'

'😂'

Typing

'Don't be, Taylor told me you're a beautiful singer. I'm sure you'll do great♥︎' before you could respond ye quickly went off line. So all you did was heart the text. Of course you noticed that heart emoji. '...maybe he picked it up from taylor?...'

You didn't have a crush on Ben did you? I mean you never really thought about it, you just thought you were super close...right?

TIME SKIP (Night of concert!)

You were backstage with the rest of your class waiting to go on. Normally you'd be talking to one of your friends but you were to busy panicking.

You looked around you to distract yourself for the gut feeling he didn't show. You looked to your left to see a hand made wall, probably for the musical later in the year. You looked to your right and was met with a curtain...you could kinda see the audience....wait!

You walked a bit to see, passing by some talkative students. You just hoped you wouldn't be saw. You move the curtain a bit with you finger to see the crowd. You looked, and looked and looked. Going over spots you've already checked. Worry filled your heart, but you saw the door open and Ben walked in! You mentally cheered. He sat down with lily and Aiden. 'Hope Aiden doesn't do anything dumb'

You step away from the curtain and walk back to the place you were before. You looked at the class currently singing, you still had some time to kill (😒). Thankfully your friend came over and asked about ben.

By the time your friend stop talking you were being told to line up in your order. You stood sorta in the middle. Once the class stopped singing your teacher motioned for you all to come on stage. You began moving in feet looking down to make sure you didn't trip on the shoes. You stopped on your spot, and faced the audience.

After everyone got into their spot you stopped looking at the audience and looked at your teacher. She lifted her arms and began.

AFTER THE CONCERT

After the concert everyone gets to go to lobby and meet their friends, family...etc. You excitedly left the stage and grabbed your stuff so you could go to the lobby right away.

You walked around the auditorium and went through some doors to get to the lobby. You looked around and saw Ben, lily, and Aiden talking to your mom. Presumably waiting for you.

"Ben!" You shouted waving hand around so he'll see you. He turned away from the group and looked for the screaming girl. Once he spotted you his eyes lit up, like a kid at candy store. You quickened your pace, practically running at this point. Making sure you didn't run into anyone dodging people and saying quick excuse me's. Once you were close enough he opened his arms and you hugged him. (Movie moment)

You two were smiling enjoying the moment before you heard a loud click with a flash. You both looked at where it cane from and saw Aiden with a big ass camera, shaking it so the picture will appear.

"You can continue" you smiled turning to lily and taking her away, while your mother headed to the bathroom. Not before oatying your shoulder of course.

You turn your attention back on ben. He was smiling at you. You realized you were still in his arms and quickly got off, and brushed your outfit. Not wanting to make it awkward you began talking.

"How was it?" He quickly took out a folded up piece of paper. 'Guess he expected that question' you grabbed the paper from his eyes and read it.

'You were absolutely amazing, even when it wasn't your solo act it was still beautiful. And the way you swayed back n' fourth was adorable. Lily also really enjoyed it, she said you looked like a awesome ruler.' You looked up and smiled at him. Your folded the paper up and handed it back to him, before mouthing the words thank you. He nodded and opened his arms once again. You gladly took the opportunity and dived into his warm embrace. Feeling both of your hearts racing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Omg sorry for taking so long with this, I've been kinda busy and exhausted so sorry for the delay! Hope it's to your liking!!

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋