Tyler x Fem reader 💧

Info beforehand:

Artist: no one I'm too lazy to add anything

Words: 992

Request: mahilig_sa_angst (lmk if u want this removed)

Scenario: Tyler finds out his girlfriend is depresso espresso

Warnings: Angst, cursing, depression

Ps: (____) means authors note

Not edited there will be Grammer mistakes

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9 pm and because it was getting colder outside the sun was setting quicker, making it pitch black out already. And the stupid light pollution didn't help either.

Usually after school you'd go to a friend's house, or an after school meeting, or shopping. In short words you were never home. You enjoyed going out and making the most of your life. But lately you've been feeling...empty

You weren't sad...but not happy. You just sat in bed. Doing nothing. Not scolling on your phone, or listening to music. Not on your TV or on call with some friend. Just sitting there. You could only guess you were feeling this way because your mom had recently gotten sick. Without her you had no source of income with your dad being gone and what not.

You didn't have the funds to take care of her so she's slowly slipping away from you, life she's right on the edge of a cliff at any moment about to jump. (I cringed)

You rubbed your eye, smearing more of your mascara you had worn the day before. You didn't have the energy to get up and shower to clean yourself.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Your phone had been going off for the past ten minutes. You finally used your energy and grabbed your phone. Once it was in your hand you rolled over to your side. Turning your phone off you saw messages from Tyler.

He kept texting you, checking in. You only ever told him you were studying. You felt bad for not telling him what you were actually doing but you didn't wanna worry him. He has enough on his plate taking care if his ill mother and his twin sister Taylor. You clicked on the message to open it.

Tyler-
Please tell me your okay?

Hello?

Answer the phone please

You-
I'm okay, just got done doing homework.

You thought he would've given up on checking in on you. But at last he didn't. (Green flag)

Tyler-
Don't lie to me. You never study or do your homework let alone  do it for almost an entire month!

Please just tell me what's wrong?

You wanted to cry. No one's ever cared for you like this, I mean you've had friends ask what's wrong but after telling them your fine they give up. Yet he keeps pushing.

You-
It's to embarrassing to text you

You began typing some more, asking him to come over but he already replied saying he's on his way. You saw his little green dot go away. Already offline.

You sat up half way from you bed after turning off your phone. You blankly looked at your wall. Then at your floor. 'Gross' your room was disgusting. You wanted to get up and clean it before Tyler come over, but you couldn't. Gosh you hated this! Just get the hell up and clean! You yelled at yourself in your head telling you to clean yet you body stayed put.

You felt glued to you bed, like is was sucking you further and further into the bed. Consuming you fully. You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard your mom cough in the other room. Your heart ached. 'I can't do this...I'm a shit daughter'

You pushed yourself back down to you bed. You grabbed your blanket and pulled it over you. Moving your knees to your chest, holding them in place. You buried your face in them waiting for Tyler to open that door and hold you. Just like your mom once did.

MINI TIME SKIP (Tyler's here!)

Knock

Knock

Knock

No answer...you had fallen asleep before Tyler got there. He slowly opened the front door. Peeking in and looking around. Thankfully the rest if tour house was spotless...because you didn't leave your room. Only time you did was to get your fast food order.

"Hello..?" He cautiously walked in. Shutting the door behind him. He had been in this many times, any time he did though he was with you. Laughing down the hallway and into your room. This time he was alone.

He walked to your room and carefully knocked. "Reader?"

He opened the door and slightly gasped. He had never seen your room like this, I mean it's not the worst he's seen but damn. His eyes moved around the room finally landing on your sleeping figure. He smiled softly before noticing you sickly face.

He walked in, forgetting to shut the door. He slowly and carefully touched your shoulder. "Hey..wake up.." your eyes opened and you yawned. "Tyler?"

One you fully woke up, you saw Tyler's figure standing to the side of your bed. He gave you a slight smile and sat down beside you.

He looked at you then you hand and then you again. You gently moved the hair out of your face and grabbed your hand. Holding it in his.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now?" You looked down. You felt a bit of heat rise up to your checks. You felt embarrassed. 'How the hell can he still be smiling at me when I look like this?!' You moved your head back at him but made no eye contact.

"I think I'm depressed..." you spoke softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Sorry if this isn't how depression is, I've never had it 😭

Also sorry for not posting yalls story's, I literally have no motivation rn 😭

ALSO STOO REQUESTING PLS REQUEST ARE CLOSED. (So if u requested and I didn't respond I'm not doing it until I've finished the others and the request are open again)

Bye-bye 👋