Tyler x GN reader 💧 ☁

Info beforehand:

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 1582

Requested: _R4nboo (love ur requests)

You guys seem to really like Tyler 🤔 (me too)

Warnings: SPOILERS FOR LAST EP OF SEASON ONE AND A BIT IF SEASON TWO

PS: (____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in the corner with Taylor as she cried into you lap. You couldn't move, you barely blinked and your eyes were wide. You were in shock.

Just a few minutes ago you were speeding away from this creature. You sat in the very back with Logan while the rest sat up front. And then everything went blank, the last thing you remembered was reaching for Taylor making sure she didn't follow her brothers fate.

Now here you sat in some gas station, waiting to go back to the real world. To make sure your boyfriend was still alive.

You finally looked down to Taylor, she was still sobbing. You probably would have been crying but to be honest I don't think your brain realized what has happened yet. You slowly lifted your hand from her waist and rubbed her shoulder, trying anything to calm her down. Once she felt your touched she sobbed harder, digging her nails into you.

"We should get some rest" Logan spoke softly. Ashlyn was sitting on the floor, staring off into the distance. She seemed to be thinking. And Aiden was laying down with Ben sitting beside him. While loagn was standing playing with his fingers. You felt Taylor slowly sit back up still crying as hard as ever. But she manged to get some words out.

"I-i can't...not without knowing where t-tyler's at-" she broke again. A lump forming in her throat. You gently grabbed her, allowing her to rest against you. Hopefully she was comfortable.

Logan sat down. He couldn't find the right words to say. So he stayed quiet.

...

You woke up in cold sweat. You immediately rush to Tyler, Taylor was already there trying to wake him up. Next thing you onow you're at the hospital. You sat beside Taylor and her mother. Ashlyns mother being close by. Ashlyns dad went up to Taylor and handed her some water, she looked up at him and took it. Before looking back down.

Her dad went right over to ashlyn and Aiden. You could hear him ask her to take a walk which she applied. And the two soon walked out. You looked at Taylor once again, you wanted to say something...anything! But you also knew she needs her space. So for now you thought you could rub her back, in a way to sorta comfort her. You felt her just barely lean into the touch. Any moment the doctor could walk in with news about Tyler. You hoped/prayed he was okay. (Added 'hope' cause ik some people don't have a religion like that)

All of a sudden ashlyn and her father burst through the door.

"Emma." (Ashlyns mother)

"Guys."

"We need to talk" the group looked up, most of them were confused. Rightfully so. Ashlyns parents and us kids parted from the group and talked some things out. We had found out they are also seeing phantoms, without even going to Savanah.

After talking for a few minutes, Mike (ashlyns father) took ashlyn jnto town while the rest of us explained what has been going on. It wasn't easy, especially since logans grandparents didn't want to believe it but they didn't really have a choice. They have also been seeing things so it would be totally weird for it to be happening.