Tyler x female reader 💧

Info beforehand:

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 828

Requested: anonymous

This might be really oc but that's just because I don't see Tyler doing this but I had to follow a scenario soooo

Also you see Tyler's red + white jacket in the picture above? Yeah I want that 😭

Warnings: none? There's yelling tho

Scenario: You're aidens sister, older by just one year, and Tyler is your boyfriend ironically. And Aiden andtyler get into a huge fight and...

PS: (____) means authors notes!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler and Aiden always had tiny little fights. Aiden never taking them seriously, and Tyler taking them too seriously. But they eventually got over them and moved on. I guess today was the breaking point.

Earlier that day everyone was at yours and aidens house. We were going over some homework, trying to get our mind off the phantom dimension. Ashlyn and Logan went to the store real quick to get some snacks but while they were gone...

Tyler banged his pencil on the table, grabbing everyone's attention. "Can you act normal for once?!" He huffed out looking directlyat Aiden. Taylor tried to put her hand on his shoulder but he moved too quickly. "Tyler...this is hard for everyone" You told him, to which he ignored.

Aiden just sat there smiling, trying to balance his pencil on its easer. "NO! Look at him!" He pointed in his direction "He's gonna be the reason we end up in an asylum! You know not everyone has everything handed to them on a sliver platter!" Aiden dropped his pencil, looking up at Tyler. His smile slowly fading.

"What?" Tyler scoffed "Yeah I know it's so shocking people actually had to work to get where they are now!" His smile was fully gone now, such a rare and uneasy sight. "You realize you're dating my sister right?! Is this how you treat her too? Calling her some spoiled rich kid?" Aiden starting talking back. 'Great..' "Aiden just let it go" you quietly spoke.

He glanced at you and then back at Tyler. Then looked at you once again. "Well does he?" You shook your head no. It's true though, Tyler treated you with such care. Never once bringing up your home life or his. Just living in the moment.

Tyler then looked at you. "That's it?" Everyone turned their heads. Even Taylor was confused. "What else do you want me to do?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Defend me maybe?" Aiden laughed and sat back down. "Defend you? You came at my brother, why would I defend you?" Ben laid his head down and started texting someone.

"Because I'm your boyfriend?"

"And he's my brother?" He scoffed. "I get that but your brother isn't taking anythingseriously, he's going to get us out up." Out of the corner of your eye you can see Aiden rolling his eyes with a smirk. "He may be a little coo coo in the head but he knows what to do, plus he was the one who suggested not saying anything when this first happened!" You stood up

"He's not a toddler Tyler, stop treating him like one." You grabbed your note book and pencil and dragged you and your brother to your room. Ben saw this and followed close by, giving Taylor a small wave to which she returned.

Seconds later ashlyn and Logan come back. Logan had his hands full and ashlyn had soda in her hand. "Ben text and said something hap..." you stopped talking after seeing the state of things. She noticed the broken pencil, an angry Tyler, a nervous Taylor, and Aiden you and Ben were gone.

She sighed.

MINI SKIP (in the phantom dimension)

You and Tyler woke up, right where you left off. Alone in one of the busses fixing your bandage. Once you guy came back he immediately stopped.

"Dont care no more?" You questioned as you finished what he started. "No I'm just....need time" you rolled your eyes, of course he didn't ser this as his back was turned.

"Time for what? Cool down from your tantrum you pulled?" He sighed "don't do this right now, okay? I mean the whole thing was your fault." You stopped and looked up at him, his back still turned.

"How exactly is this my fault?" He turned back to you. His arms still crossed. "Well you could've stopped your brother from the beginning but you just sat there."

"Yeah I'm no his mother, he can keep himself in check." He rolled his eyes. While furrowing his eyebrows. "Clearly he can't." You stood up, almost falling due to your hurt ankle. But still managing to push past Tyler. He carefully looked at you as you did making sure you wouldn't fall.

No matter how angry he is, he doesn't want to see you hurt. Wether he'll admit or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Dude I'm so tired 😭

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋