Logan x black fem reader ☁

Info beforehand:

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 822

Requested: _Cherivio (lmk if you want this removed!)

Okay I never really talk about skin color of the reader so when I mention it in the story don't mind if it's a bit outta place...😭

Warnings: none!

Scenario: it's a new relationship between you and Logan and someone's about to have their first kiss 🙀

PS: (___) means authors notes!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Logan had asked you to go out with him a day before. You were nervous to say the least, I mean it's not your first date together but still. You only been dating a month and want to take it slow. So anything other than that gets your nerves working.

You finished putting on your dark purple dress, as it fits with your skin the best. It also hugged your figure nicely. You put the final touches of makeup on. And eagerly waited in the living room until Logan came to pick you up.

He had been practicing driving just so he could take you out, instead of being awkward inside a taxi. You heard a honk and then a ding from your phone. Checking it you saw a text from Logan saying he was here. You showed your hands to pump you up.

You slowly opened the door and locked it. You turned around and saw Logan staring at you. You felt heat on your face. "Everything okay?" You patted your dress before walking to the car. Where Logan opened it for you. "No no! You just look...stunning." He finished it off with a smile. You smiled back and sat in your seat. You unlocked the door from the passenger seat allowing him in.

MINI TIME SKIP (at the restaurant)

Once you were seated you took a look at the menu...'such...grown up foods...' You didn't recognize a lot of the woods so you mentally decided on the spaghetti. Closing the menu you looked at Logan. His eyebrows were furrowed as he was focusing. Boy was he cute...

He looked up and caught you staring, making the two of you blush. He quickly acted like he didn't notice. "So what'd you decided on?" He figetedwith his fingers. "Uh to be honest I didn't understand half the stuff on there so I just went with the spaghetti.." He smiled. "Same!" You both giggled continuing on with your night.

After you finished eating he suggested taking a walk before dropping you back off. You of course said yes. Any time spent with Logan I time spent well.

While walking you interlocked your hands together. You looked at him through the corner of your eye, and saw him smiling. His face redder than a tomatos.

"...did you like my driving skills?" You giggled and leaned your head on his shoulder. "Yes, how long did you say you were practicing?" He hummed trying to think. "About a month or so. 'Aweee' you squeezed his arm a bit.

"Should I take you home?" You took out ur phone from his pocket and checked the time before sighing. "Yeah..it's 10:31 I don't wanna worry my parents" you smiled. "Hey don't get upset, we have all the time in the world to hang again..k?" He quickly spoke before opening the car door for you. You smiled and stepped in.

MINI MINI TIME SKIP (at your front porch)

He parked his car in front of your housem "Here I'll walk you to the door." He quickly got out and opened the door before you could. You giggled. "Such a gentleman." You teased, sliding you finger across his chin. His face got red once again.

You walked to the front door as he shut the car door, running to catch up with you. Once he did he stood beside you as you faced him. You gmbegan to giggle fixing his messed up glasses. And then you took your hand to his hair and messed it up a bit. Making it have more volume. He smiled and said thank you.

"Thank you for the lovely night Logan"

"Of course, anything for you." You blushed.

...

A moment of silence washed over you both. You barely noticed how you both leaned in. Soo enough you closed the gab between you two and kissed. A very heartfelt kiss at that. You took your hand and tangled your fingers into his hair, whole you other hand was placed behind his neck.

The kiss didn't last long hut biy did you wish it did. You smiled and quickly ran inside. Blushing like a manic. Logan wasn't any better, his hair was a mess, his tie on his sweater was messed up and his glasses were crooked.

Who knew such things could happen in such little time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Sorry this sucks but I'm really tired and wanted it done 😭

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋