Platonic taylor x fem reader ☁

Info beforehand:

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 1156

Requested: AngelaGross473 (lmk if you want this removed!)

DUDE TAYLOR IS A CUTIE POOTIE!!

Scenario: You're ashlyns little sister, well barely her little sister it's a one year difference. But anyways you mentioned to your bestfriend (taylor) about wanting to join track.

Warnings:none!

PS: (_____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to your sister's loud alarm. 'Ugh what's the point of the alarm if it never wakes her up?!' You slowly started to rise from your bed. Still trying to wake up you sat on the edge of the bed. Ashlyns alarm was still going off, hoping it would wake her. But of course it didn't. You stood up fully and rubbed your eyes walking to the room next to yours. You slowly opened the door, seeing her sleeping figure. You rolled your eyes and turned off the alarm.

"Ashlyn.." you spoke at a normal tone, sometimes it worked others it didn't. In your case it didn't. You began to shout he name while shaking her shoulder. You heard her groan and stopped shouting.

"Ugh..." you pushed you off and sat up straight...well her back was hunched over but it was close enough. You rubbed her eyes and gave you the stank eye.

"You didn't have to do all that." You crossed your arms. "Yes I did, you never wake up to your stupid alarm and it's been going off for the past 5 minutes." You argued back. Making your way to the door, but turning the light on. As you walked out of the door you heard your sister yell, making you laugh.

TIME SKIP (at the bus stop)

Ashlyn stared off in the distance, thinking about God knows what. While you sat on your phone, leaning against the pole. You heard two people walk up to the bus stop making ashlyn groan. You knew who finally showed up. Looking up from you phone you saw Aiden and Ben. Ben had his same neutral face, while Aiden has his signature smile. You waved at Ben making him smile a bit. You would've said hi to Aiden but he seemed busy making ashlyn irritated.

MINI TIME SKIP

While walking to your first hour you stopped at your locker, you had to pick up some pencils as you lost your last one. While grabbing them Taylor had noticed you and dragged her brother Tyler with her.

"HII!" You shut your locker and saw Taylor. Off in the near distance you saw Tyler talking to some girl. 'Huh' you left your thoughts as Taylor began talking about her mechanics club. You shut him out of you kind and listened to Taylor.

"And then some kid made his clock catch on fire! Which I have no idea how he managed that cause we weren't even working with fire that day!" You smiled a bit, making Taylor hit your side. The two of you...and Tyler began walking to your first hour.

"Oh hey I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over? I found this scary movie I think you'd be into!" You nodded. "I should be free, I mean I don't really do much." She groaned "well if you join my clubbb" Taylor always offered you to join her club, as you two were bestfriends she always wanted to hang out. Which you didn't mind you just weren't into mechanic's. If anything interested you it was track but you weren't to sure if you were actually good. Your sister encouraged it, but she would encouraged anything to get you out of the house.

"Ugh you know I don't like that stuff tay" you responded, quickly shutting down the idea. "Okay what about baseball? You and Tyler could play together." This made Tyler get off his phone. You shook his head. "We wouldn't be on the same team, shes a girl." He deadpanned. Taylor made an O shape with her mouth.

"Plus I'd be more into track" you confessed. 'Oh God she's never gonna let this go-" she cheered "OH MY GOD! you should totally join track I think you'd be great! Wouldn't she?" She nudged her brothers side, he just shrugged. "I mean we've seen you run and you're good so *🤷‍♂️* go for it" he added. You were gonna respond but you made it to class.

MINI TIME SKIP (srry!)

It was lunch time and you were the first one to make it to your table. You sat down and took out your phone. You never really ate the school lunch, you thought it was nasty. But it did make you more hungry when you got home. You saw Taylor sit down beside you, her brother following close behind, giving you a glance before sitting down.

The rest of the group soon joined in at the table. "So yall doing anything this weekend...besides you know.." Logan finally decided to stop the silence. Ben shrugged. "I'm going to Taylor's to watch a movie.." you answer making Taylor nod. "Yeah! It's called 'The shinning'"

"Oh I've seen that,it was pretty good but the gore could've been better. I think you'll like it!" Aiden spoke. "Of course you'd want more gore" Tyler rolled his eyes and ate a French fry.

"Anything else going on..?" Logan asked again hoping to keep the nice beat up.

...

Nobody spoke. 'Guessing they've got nothing to do then huh' you felt your phone buz. You quietly took out your phone, keeping it under the table. You saw a text notification from Tyler.

'You should invite them to watch the movie'

'I can't just invite them, it's your house not mine.' You responded looking up to not seem weird. Ashlyn spoke up about her dance classes. Which striked a conversation. Another buzz.

'Well they don't like me, so you do it' you tilted your head confused

'What makes you think they don't like you?'

'Okay well not necessarily don't like me. But none of them are close enough to me for me to suggest it.' You leaned back to see him. You looked over at you rising his eye brow. You sighed and texted back fine.

You put your phone back in your pocket and waited for the current conversation to end. Once it did you finally spoke.

"Well if none of you guys have anything to do...you could join me and taylor." You looked at Taylor who smiled. "Yeah we'd be glad! But you do have to stay pretty quiet not to wake our mom up." Loagn smiled.

"Yah I'd like to go." The rest of the group agreed and you gave Tyler a thumbs up. He nodded. Giving you a silent thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Hope it was to your liking! I tried to make her act alike to her sister ashlyn, not sure if I succeeded but I tried!

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋