Tyler x female reader 💧 ☁

Info beforehand:

Title: Don't Worry

Artist: From the official webtoon comic by Red on webtoon

Words: 809

Requested: yuuki_sii (lmk if you want this removed!)

Scenario: In which reader gets hurt and Tyler panics and gets overprotective. THIS TAKES PLACE WHILE YOU ALL ARE STILL IN THE GRAVEYARD AND BEFORE TYLER GETS HURT)

Warnings: mention of blood, cursing, and violence

PS: (____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

All 7 of you were running for your life's, literally. The were three phantoms currently running after you, hoping to chew you alive. You were running beside Logan and Taylor, Aiden and Tyler being directly in front and ashlyn leading the way. You were running back to the graveyard where Ben was waiting ti shut the door. Making sure not a single phantom got in.

Taylor noticed you were slowing down, as you started running before them. Plus you've never been none for your speed. Taylor tried to warn everyone but apparently you were far enough for and phantom to grab you ankle and pull you. You banged your head against the ground.

"FUCK!" you shouted and the group looked behind, Taylor and Tyler both stopped running immediately. The phantom started dragging you away. Taylor was in shock. She couldn't moved. Tyler was quick to act and ran after you, not caring about the other phantoms.

"HELP!" you tried to grab onto everything and Anything. 'I can't die like this! I've made it to far!' Your eye sight was blurring and you had a headache. But you could make out a figure in front of you.

"TYLER!"

"GIVE ME YOUR HAND!" You extended his hand but he wasn't close enough. You looked over at the phantom who was getting ready to take a chunk outta your leg, 'What the hell?!' You began kicking it trying to break free...or even just loose!

Tyler caught up, Logan quickly behind him. Tyler used both hands and yanked you from the monster.

"AHG" you shouted I'm pain. Logan looked down and gagged, you had a deep and large cut on your leg from it. You cried out in pain. Tyler lifted you up and carried you on his back, the three of you made it just in time.

"Is she okay?!" Ashlyn asked Tyler who was walking to an empty bus to lay you in.

"Oh now you care? Two seconds ago you didn't even make an effort." He huffed out walking onto a bus. Ashlyn made a disgusted face. "What are are you talking about?" Tyler sat you down and Ben hurried over with medical supplies.

Tyler turned and faced ashlyn. Crossing his arms in defense. "Why didn't you help us get her back? You just stood there and then ran off with Taylor."

"I was in shock? Sorry I didn't react as fast as you did, but I didn't want anyone else in danger. You Logan had the situation handled." You looked at the both of them your vision was slowly going out and you felt yourself about to faint.

"What if we didn't have it under control?! What if we lost her?!" He yelled back getting in her face. She pushed him away.

"Obviously I would then help, but like I said you guys had it." The duo continued yelling. You felt a pat on you head, you looked up and saw Aiden in the other seat behind yours. "You dead?" He asked grinning. You barely shook your head no. You looked back at Tyler who was still fighting ashlyn. "Aiden...I don't feel so good."

Logan spoke up. "Your not dying okay? You can't" "Don't follow the light alright?" Aiden added gaining a slap from taylor.

Tyler and ashlyn over heard, Tyler ran over quickly getting as close to you as he could. Ben finished up patching you up.

"Hey." You looked at Tyler "Go ahead and sleep I'll-...we'll be here when you wake up" "technically we won't we'll be-" Aiden once again got hit in the head by Taylor. She shook her head no and pulled him away. Ben and Logan slowly following. Ashlyn opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. So she walked away slowly following the rest of the group.

Tyler was still by you side, not moving an inch away. He moved his hand to get the hair out of your face. Rubbing your face to get to dirt off. You slowly felt your self close your eyes fully and fall asleep. You felt a kiss on you check followed up by a warm head on the side of your waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

Sorry this was so short, I was gonna add more but I'm tired so I might add it later. But it's Friday for me so my off! 😋 I'll def post more randomly throughout the days.

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋