Chapter 42:The Beginning of the End Part 1

(Sting's P.O.V)

I woke up and after a few minutes of screwing around in the bed I was suprised Y/N hadn't woken me up yet.I opened my eyes and looked around,she was nowhere to be found.

"Y/N?"I asked,waiting for an answer.

"Y/N!?Ya there!?"I shouted,still no answer.

"Where has that idiot gone off to now?"I asked,suddenly the door opened and I saw Natsu-san.

"Natsu-san?"I asked.

"Yo,Sting.Where's Y/N?She was supposed to be at Fairy Tail half an hour ago"Natsu said looking around.

"She isn't with you?"I asked a bit worriedly.

"Yeah,if she was I woudn't be here now would I?"he snapped.

"You go back to Fairy Tail,i'll find Y/N.She probably wandered off somewhere"I muttered standing up.

"Oh,okay"Natsu said before leaving.

I changed and headed to Sabertooth,I told Rogue to be in charge for the time being and being the curious idiot he was he asked where I was going.

"I'm gonna find Y/N,she disappeared"I muttered.

"Wait,let me come with you"Rogue said making me tilt my head.

"And who do think will watch over the guild?"I asked,my eyebrow raised.

"I can watch over it if you wish"Minerva said,suddenly appearing.

"Perfect"Rogue said enthusiastically.

"Fine"I muttered walking out.

A few minutes later I sniffed the air and I caught her very faint scent,it was as if it was on the verge of disappearing.

"Found her scent!C'mon!"I shouted running off following her very faint scent.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You groaned and woke up,suprisingly you were chained,though you had no memory of what happened.You could hear a chuckle and when you turned you saw Jackal of Tartaros walking up to you.

"I see your awake"he said happily.

"What do you want?"you growled.

"Temper,temper"he said mockingly.

You snarled and blew fire at him which he dogded.

"You naughty little girl,i'm gonna give you your punishment now"he said before he struck you.

You hissed and gritted your teeth trying to ignore the pain in your abdomen,he stuck three of his fingers into your gaping wound and you hissed loudly.He pulled it out and watched your blood on his fingers,he slowly licked them off when he finished he had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Human blood,the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.Let's see if I can get anymore"he said watching you.

(A few agonizing and painful minutes later)

He kept slashing,striking,and hitting you when blood would fall he would lick all of it up.You were losing a ton of blood and the blood he coudn't lick off stained your clothes a crimson color.He stopped and lifted your head with his finger.

"I'm gonna stop punishing you now,how about I have a little fun with you instead?"he asked slyly.

"Jackal...please stop"you muttered weakly barely staying awake.

"Now where would the fun be in stopping?"you heard that line before,you just coudn't recall when.

He licked his lips hungrily and he smashed his lips against yours,he forcefully slipped his tongue in and you could feel him exploring every inch of your mouth.When he pulled away he smiled.