HELP MEH!!!(AGAIN)

First things first...

Thnx for 30,000 reads!!!Well it's 31k now but still...thanks alot to everyone who voted,commented or took the time to read all 70 (or so) chapters...i'll make this quick so I won't waste your time (Cuz I feel like i'm annoying you guys by uploading pointless updates that have NOTHING to do with the story...)

Wait...a thought just popped into my mind...

What if my story (The Shimmer in His Eyes) would dethrone Let Me Reach You,the most read Sting x Reader story (That I know of anyway)?I mean...what if?Okay let's stop talking about this...if Otakukoni's gonna read this I bet she's gonna kill me XD.

Still though,what if it did dethrone Let Me Reach You?

K...i'm done...Otakukoni...spare meh!!!

Anyway...since i'm a cover-making addict I made three sample covers and well...

I can't decide which one to pick...damn my indecisiveness...

Sooo...I collaged the three covers and decided to let you (Da readerz) decide which cover to pick...

Again...

I labeled them with (One),(Two),and (Three).So if you like the cover labeled (One) tell meh in the comments,if you like the one labeled (Two) tell me in the comments,same goes for the one labeled (Three)...in all honesty I like the cover labeled (One)...yeah...

Soooo...happy deciding

And may the odds be ever in your favor...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes,I just did that XD...

For reals now...bye!!!