WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE STING!?!?!?

I swear that is my favorite picture of Sting.

Just...

•/////•

Why is he so damn hot!?Especially his clothes on the final day of the Grand Magic Games,the blue jacket?Yeah that one!It's sooooo hot and dammit why!?Is it possible for someone to be that hot!?

K,i'm done...

So I was having this convo with my friend the other day and it went like this:(Note:Prepare something smashable if you get offended when somebody insults Sting easily)

Meh:*fangirls over Sting*

Friend o' mine:Can you stop fangirling over Sting!?It's so annoying and Sting's gay!!!

Meh:What did you say!?

Friend o' mine:Yeah and Sting's not real and he will never love you!

Meh:Yeah well Yukino's not real either and she will never love you!

Friend o' mine:*gets mad

Meh:*gets mad too*

Soo...we ignored each other...this is what happened a few minutes later...

Friend o' mine:Hey bruh!!!(It's the same guy who insulted Sting,btw)

Meh:*ignores him*

Friend o' mine:You still mad at me for insulting Sting?

Meh:Yeah!I will NEVER forgive anybody that insults MY Sting!

Friend o' mine:Well Sting loves you very much...

Meh:Your just saying that so we will be friends again

Friend o' mine:Fine.Whatever.

Meh:*ignores him again*

And another minute or two passed by...

Friend o' mine:Admit it,you still want to talk to no matter what

Meh:Yeah...*the 2 of us brofist*...I still hate you for insulting Sting tho

Friend o' mine:You know I was just joking when I said Sting was gay right?

Meh:Whatever...

That was the first anti-Sting convo I had...the second one occured at like 5 in the afternoon...so here's how it went...

Friend 1 (The one who insulted Sting at the first convo I typed):Hey if you could kill 5 people in Fairy Tail who would it be?

Meh:Dunno...what about you?

Friend 2 (Someone else):Ummm...first is Lucy,second is Sting-

Meh:What!?Why Sting!?

Friend 2:He's so boastful,and his personality...he has such a cocky attitude

Meh:But he's good after the GMG he changed!

Friend 2:I know,but still,the way he talks,the way he walks and the way he will smirk...it's in such a boastful way...I just hate it...I really,really hate it.

Meh:I hate you...what about you?

Friend 1:First is Lucy,next is Sting and Rogue-

Meh:What is it with you people and hating Sting!?

Friend 1:I'm just kidding!I'd never do anything to Sting and Rogue,their cool!

After that we were just screwing around...

Btw,Friend 1 and Friend 2 are both boys...I was the only girl...so yeah!

SRSLY!I HAVE FRIENDS THAT KNOW FAIRY TAIL AND ARE GIRLS AND WHEN I ASK THEM ABOUT STING THEY ALL SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM!WHY!?I KNOW HIS PERSONALITY SUCKED (HECK,I AM ADMITTING IT EVEN!) BUT AFTER THE GMG HE'S JUST A BAKA THAT IS EFFING LOVABLE AND HIS HAIR THO...•////•...NOT TO MENTION HIS ABS!UGHHH!

*fangirls about Sting*