HELP MEH!!!

So...I was experimenting for a new cover and out of the five covers I made the two above are the two that survived my judgement.But,I can't choose...i'm normally indecisive but it's just sooo hard to choose,their both fabulous (Of course they are...it's Sting for God's sake).I just decided to let you guys choose...which cover (In your honest opinion) is better?The one on the right or the left?Just tell meh in the comments because I CANNOT decide.Seriously,I spent like seven minutes trying to decide then I had this idea so...all that's left is to wait.I might give you guys a day or so to make up your mind...so...yeah.

Sting:Why is there two of me on that screen?

Le me:Oh that...how do I explain this?

Slayer:Y/N here was just expressing her love for you,*looks at le me silently telling her to play along*

Le me:Yeah!What she's saying!

Sting:Oh...that's cool!Thanks!*hugs le me*

Slayer:Lovers...

Le me:If that wasn't true you'd be dead right now...

Slayer:You can't kill me,I made you,so if you kill me you cease to exist...

Le me:I hate it when your right

Slayer:Whatever...imma go now,bye!

*Slayer leaves

Sting:Now that we're alone...*smiles evilly*

Le me:S-Sting?W-what are you p-planning?

(Some time later)

Slayer:Yo minna!I'm ba-*sees le me and Sting sleeping on a bed and immediately knows what those who were up to*

Slayer:•_•...

Slayer:*walks out*