Chapter 58:Le Beach House Part 9

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"Wake up"

You ignored the voice and turned over,groaning softly.

"Y/N,wake up...i'm gonna suffocate at this point"Flaire snapped.

You lazily opened one eye and saw you were hugging Flaire tightly,you let go and she flew out muttering,"Finally,I thought I was gonna die back there"

"Don't bother me...i'm still sleepy"you said yawning and turning so you faced the wall,suprised to see Sting watching you.

You yelped and bolted up making him chuckle.

"Don't do that ever again"you growled.

"Okay,I won't"he said lying down on his stomach.

"Good morning"he said happily.

"Mornin'"you said,smiling.

He hugged your waist and rested his head on the crook if your neck.

"Not this early in the morning"you groaned,knowing what the blonde was up to.

"But I can't hold back"he whined.

He began kissing your neck and you were powerless when it came to Sting,you relaxed and he trailed down to your collarbone.You tried to shove him off of you but he woudn't budge...dammit,why did he have to be so muscular and flawless?

"Sting...stop"you said,trying to shove him off of you again.

"I can't"he said before he placed his hand on your shirt as if he was gonna pull it off.

You quickly placed a stigma on him and he grunted before you slid off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump.

Well,i'd take a bump on the head instead of doing 'it' with a very hormonal Sting any day.

"Ow"you groaned,sitting up.

Sting was stuck in an awkward position because of the stigma and you giggled before removing the stigma.You walked out and at that second Erza grabbed you and dragged you into a room,she shut the door and locked it after you entered.

"What the heck?"you asked.

"The worst effect of Mating Season comes into play today and tomorrow,and because of that we're gonna have to seperate each other until Mating Season is over"Erza explained.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and you could hear Sting call your name over and over again.

"Why are you seperating me and Sting?"you asked.

"I don't want Sting to hurt you"Lucy said,smiling.

"I don't care if Sting hurts me!There is no way i'm staying away from him!"you yelled.

"Y/N"Flaire said,placing her paw on your shoulder.

"Just stay here for now"she said calmly.

You grunted and sat in the corner threatening to kill anyone who dared talk to you.

(Sting's P.O.V)

I gave up banging on the door and saw all the boys were in the couch watching me...no,they were watching the door,except for Gray,he was chilling.I walked towards the couch and plopped down.

"Why are they seperating us?"I asked.

"I don't know...but we need to barge in there,our girls are there"Natsu said,scowling.

All of us nodded and we all stood in front of the door,suddenly a voice interrupted us."If any of you dare get in here you better prepare your death wish!"Erza yelled making the boys yelp and scurry back to the couch.

"This is torture"I groaned.

"I'd rather get Second Origin again"Natsu groaned.

"Shut up Natsu,nothing hurted more than Second Origin"Gray snapped.

"Yeah but...nevermind"Natsu growled.

"I.Need.To.Get.In.There"Rogue growled through gritted teeth.

"Your not the only one"me,Gajeel,and Havoc said together.(Wow,I actually called him by his name instead of calling him 'punk')

(Time Skip)

"When are we gonna get out of this hell!?"I yelled frustratedly.

"Sting,chill"Gray said,sipping on the juice he was drinking.

"Shut up!You don't know how crappy we feel!"Natsu snapped.

I never knew how much I would miss Y/N,her hair,her e/c eyes,her lips...everything.And just thinking about her made me miss her even more.Damn Mating Season...nothing has been more of an asshole to me than this crap.I wonder what she's doing...if she misses me as much as I miss her right now.Dammit,it was already night and the girls didn't budge,it sucked...alot.

I stood up and walked into her room and sat on the bed,oh how much I wished that something interesting would do down between the two of us on that bed.I wanted to make her scream,I wanted to make her beg for more,I wanted to make her feel so good.Suddenly,the door opened and Y/N walked in,before she could do anything I pinned her to the wall,hard.She arched her back and let out a grunt.

"How'd you get them to let you out?"I asked.

"They didn't,shadow form can do wonders y'know"she said,making me chuckle.

"Well then,we're gonna need to be quiet"I said making her chuckle.

"You and I know that's impossible"she said making me smirk.

"And I think your right,my love"I cooed.

We stared at each other in silence before I smashed my lips against hers,she wrapped her arms around my neck,pulling at my hair.I broke away and stared at her eyes which were full of lust and raw desire.She kissed me this time and I slipped my tongue in her mouth exploring every inch of it.She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the bed before placing her down gently,then,crawling on top of her.

"I can't hold back Y/N...i'm trying but it's impossible"I said making her smirk.

"I know...I can't hold back either"she said,wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well then Y/N L/N..."I began.

"Yes,Sting Eucliffe?"she asked.

"Let's do this"...

.........................................................................................................

A/N:

Oooh,something's gonna go down between those 2.•//////•.Well,then...if ya don't wanna read the next chapter just avoid it cuz it's all gonna be sour lemonade.Just wait until the aftermath of the thing that happened,so...yeah!:3.

So,I changed the cover again cuz the previous cover was too similar to another Sting x Reader and I felt really uncomfortable with it.Srsly,the only difference was that my cover was colorless!