Chapter Six

After another grueling day at school, I was supremely psyched for the weekend.

"Jess, it's been a week, how's the virgin stuff coming along?"  Daniel asked, he was more careful around me now that he knew I had power in my seemly tiny body.

I arched a brow him, and he backed down and slid off my bed.

"Nevermind, so what if you're the only virgin in our entire school, at least you um..."

Even, Daniel couldn't say anything to help me, on the outside I projected a cool front, (I hope I did), I made it seem like none of this virgin stuff bothered me. But inside, it gnawed on me like a pest, my every thought was about it and it seemed like all my fears were coming true.

"Yeah, can we stop with all that, I'm over it." I lied, standing up from my bed. "You know what, I feel like having some froyo."

"Yaaaay!!! Can we go to Yums, I saw like the cutest guy there the last time we went and I think he only works on fridays." Daniel babbled. I nodded as we made our way.

For me the cutest guy out there was Sebastian Miller, my next door neighbor, his twin brother, Travis had been my partner in crime until puberty had made things all awkward. They had grown up into tall hunks and I'd become a trainwreck, with a personal ad online to boot. I had almost forgotten about that, I really hoped he hadn't seen it.

*********************************:*

"I feel like splurging tonight, after all it's Friday!!" Daniel exclaimed, grabbing a large cup.

"Um, Daniel u might wanna go easy on that, remember the las-." It was too late I had already lost him to the froyo. I glanced at the array of choices for toppings and saw my favorite;sour gummy worms. I reached for them only to have some random with sticky fingers grab at it before me. "Excuse me, but I wa-."

I felt the urge to look up and instantly found myself drowning in the eyes of this very familiar person, I remembered those eyes from somewhere.

"Hey Jess!" Sebastian smiled at me, his teeth seemed brighter than the sun.

"Uh..h-ey!" I forced a smile, my whole body was in shock, out of all the people to be at this froyo place why did it have to be him.

"What's up with you, we barely talk anymore."

"I've been..busy.." I had been busy, I had now made it to season 2 of The 100, I figured that if I kept going I would catch up.

"Cool, so ya got a hot date or something?" He asked, he hadn't budged from his spot in front of the sour worms and was spooning hefty amounts into his cup.

"N-no, I'm just here with Daniel." I pointed at Daniel, who was now at the cashiers', he was making goo-goo eyes at the poor guy.

"Cool, would you guys like to join us?"

"Uh who?"

"Carter and I."

"Um..."

"I'll pay for your froyo." He bribed.

"I guess we can." I was never one to say no to free food.

"Awesome." He handed me the gummy worm scooper. "I remember how much you like these."

I merely nodded, blushing furiously. Soon after, we checked out and were on our way to his table, Daniel in tow.

"Hey Carter, I hope you won't mind a few guests." Sebastian announced as he sat next to Carter.

Carter looked at me with his beady eyes, and I shuddered.

"Jessica Ann Kingsley. I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to come to me before I had to chase you. You play hard to get very well." Carter smirked, licking his spoon seductively. I gagged.

"Excuse me?"

"I saw your ad, Baby." He grinned like he had won the lottery. "And I'm gonna answer it."

Sebastian shot him a glare, but it had been confirmed, Sebastian knew about the ad. And I could not change that.

"Uh, well it was cool and all, but Daniel and I were gonna see a movie and I think we might be able to catch the late showing."

"We are?"

"Daniel, Did you forget?" I pinched him.

"Oh yeah, the movie, sorry, later guys." Daniel grabbed his cup, took one last long look at the cashier and caught up with me.

The last thing we heard was Sebastian's voice.

"Nice going Dickhead."