Chapter One

"You Did WHAT!" I yelled looking at Daniel, my best friend and the guy who was about to be kicked in the groin.

     "Jess. Please don't get mad at me. I was only trying to help." He begged, looking at me with his doe like brown eyes.

   I almost gave in until I remembered what he did. "NOOOOO!" I said, getting ready to attack him down below with my feet.

"W-wait!" Daniel says, "Let me explain!"

I contemplated on what to do, whether to give in, or not.

"Fine, you have a minute."

"Okay, Jess, remember last week."

Flashback

"Daniel, how did you lose your virginity?" I had asked, toying with the frills on my bed.

"Um, it was before I came out, and this hot junior guy approached me, because I was extremely hot for a freshman. And well, one thing led to another." He shrugged, "Why are you asking?"

"I feel like I'm the only junior who hasn't lost their virginity!" I had wailed, hitting my pillow repeatedly.

"So?"

"I don't want to be the only one!"

"Jess, it's better to lose it to someone you love more than losing it to one night stand or a hookup."

I had looked at Daniel, and eyed him suspiciously. "When did you get so wise?"

"Shut up!" Daniel said, tossing a pillow at my head.

FLASHBACK OVER

"And?" I asked, "What about it?"

"You wanted to lose your virginity...so I helped you." He smiled.

I kicked him in the balls anyway.

"Owwwwww! Holy Shitt! THAT FUCKING HURT!" He started screeching and hopping around the room, one hand cupping his balls and the other holding his most prized possession, his iPhone 6 plus.

"Sorry, but you could've have asked for permission!" I said, laughing hysterically, it wasn't everyday that I got to see Daniel like this. I took out my phone and took a couple of pictures. I was definitely gonna save this for his future boyfriends amusement and mine of course.

"Fine, want me to take it down?" He asked, as my phone began to ring.

"Duh!" I answered, grabbing my phone from the top of my desk. "Hello?"

"Heyyyy Baby."

"Um who is this?" I asked hesitantly, knowing that it was either a friend from school or one of the people who had seen the ad.  I really hoped it was the first.

"The man who's about to take your v- card away." Heavy breathing filled the line.

"Um, you have the wrong number."

"No, I'm pretty sure you're the shorty who's looking to lose her card and I'm the man who's gonna help you lose it, if ya know what I mean."

"Um, I'm sorry, but you have the wrong number." I hung up. "DANIEL!"

Daniel began to run down the stairs, clutching his cell to his chest.
"I'm sorry!" He yelled.

"I hate YOU!" I shouted before launching myself onto him.

"Fine, fine...please get off me! I'll take it off." He pleaded, his voice muffled and his face squished into the carpet.

"Good." I said before getting off him.

"Thanks." He walked to my mother's office and started tapping away on her laptop . I looked over his shoulder as he entered the web page,just  to make sure there was no sneaky business.

"Ahem." My mother coughed upon entering her office. "Jessica, may I presume that whatever your doing has nothing to do with the ad on that website and everything to do with your schoolwork."

"Um...no...not really." I stammered, turning a bright red. I knew people had probably seen it, but I couldn't believe that my Mom had!

"Jessica, to know that I'm disappointed in you should be enough punishment but after what you made me go through at work!" She said, shaking her head. "As mayor I am to have both a great professional work ethic and perfect family life, if you ruin this for me, Jessica, I will not be happy."

With that my mother turned around and stomped off, the sound of her heels getting further and further with every step.

"Daniel, now you really need to get rid of it!"

"Fine!" He successfully deleted the page.

"Good." I groaned in relief, hopefully no one at school had seen it.
Little did I know that it was too late. Much too late.