Chapter Eleven

Oh well, it wasn't like I had any feelings for him, at least I didn't think so. I shook my head as these thoughts became muddled up in my brain, that's probably why I didn't notice where my feet had taken me until the last minute.

"Ooops! Sorry! I-", I stopped midway having noticed that the person I had bumped into was none other than, Travis.

"Hey." He smiled, looking down at me. He seemed to have grown another four inches since the last time I had seen him.

"You're tall now, huh." I remarked, obviously I had great communication skills.

"Yep, I'm 6'2 now."

"Woooow, nice." I mentally kicked myself in the head, nice Jess what a great way to catch up to an old friend, what else can't you do?

"Yeah, it's pretty cool I guess." He said, a hint of laughter in his voice. "You're still short though."

I frowned at him, "Um for your information, my height is perfectly normal for the average American woman!"

"Oh, so you're a woman now huh?"

"Yes, yes I am." I wondered where he was going with this, but I was soon answered as he leaned down and brought his face closer to mine.

His breath tickling my ears as he whispered, "A horny and desperate woman, right?"

I froze in my spot, my face turning red. How the heck did he know?! Who told him? Did Sebastian tell him? Daniel? His Mom? MY MOM? And What cologne does he use? It smells good.

"Umm-mm, I-I dont't know what you're talking about." I sputtered, the least I could do was try to save my dignity, the pieces of it that still remained.

"Sure you don't Jess." He returned to his previous stance. "You know I always wondered what happened to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you never called me, texted me, visited me, or even wrote to me. I kinda thought you were dead." He chuckled lightly, "Then my buddy showed me your ad, I was a bit surprised to say the least."

"It's not necessarily my ad."

"Really? There's another Jessica Kingsley?! I'd love to meet her!" His eyes sparkled as he joked, "She sounds like fun!"

I rolled my eyes, "I mean, it was a joke between me and a friend. It really means nothing."

He nodded, accepting my explanation, "Then what about you ignoring me for - I don't know - 3 years?"

I looked up at him, surprised. "I-I didn't mean to...it just happened."

He pursed his lips, his eyes were darker and he seemed downcast. "Yeah I understand."

I was about to ask him what that meant when I felt a hand placed around my neck.

"What's up bro? Enjoying ya party?" Sebastian asked, seeming to have popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah I sure am." Travis answered sarcastically, he looked between the two of us curiously. "You two a thing?"

I blushed, a thing? Sebastian and me were nothing but a dream, my dream. "No."

"Maybe in the future..."Sebastian said suddenly, his bright blue eyes piercing mine. It suddenly felt hotter than it had before.

"I-I need water!" I yelped, hastily removing his hand and walking away towards the drinks.

Me and Sebastian? In the future? I could imagine the two of us walking down the hallway hand in hand, Zoe's face contorted into a hateful glare as we walked past, the rest of the school cheering. What would our ship name be? Jesbastian? Sebasticca? Yikes I'd have to work on those, but I didn't hate them.

All at once I smiled gleefully, Jebastian!That was it! Perfect.

*Author's Note:

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the loooooong wait for an update! I kinda had to take a break from the story to see where I wanted to go with it. Thanks to all of you who read this! And stay tuned for more updates! Also it's so hard to come up with a good ship name for them, it took me a good 20 minutes!

~Nanayaa