THE CELEBRITY BODYGUARD

By SweetAngelx

The title of my book -The Celebrity Bodyguard was my first and only choice I had in mind. I didn't think of changing it despite how clinche it might sound.

When readers will read out the title, they'll figure out it's about a bodyguard working for a celebrity, pretty much a normal story. But what they fail to decipher in the title, is that the protagonist (the bodyguard) isn't a male.

The Celebrity Bodyguard is about a girl who was given an opportunity to work, to earn for herself and stop burdening others. She took the job, in confidence. No, she didn't have any knowledge about guarding someone but she was wiling to learn.

Little did she know her boss- the person she had to guard was a famous actor. And that's how the story goes in between them: she- not being a fan of him and He- being the playboy he is, can't resist her beauty. But the story isn't just about that. She had a dark past that will come back to haunt her.

Plus a bestfriend who she adored. Things will get complicated in between them and I think I've said enough.

A/N: Please click the little star and vote if you like the title! Wow, this sounds like a juicy read, and the flip on gender a very cool concept. Check out THE CELEBRITY BODYGUARD by going to SweetAngelx's author dedication at the top of the page.