FIRESTONE FOREST

By FantasyDreamer93

Firestone Forest was originally just a title that I thought sounded cool. At the time, I had no idea where the story would go but what I knew for sure was that there would be coyotes, a forest, and the main character was going to be a girl. As time progressed, and after days, weeks, years of practice with my writing, Firestone Forest had a meaning that would involve a small town and also, each part of the title would somewhat become an elemental factor within the story, hence, there is fire, there is a stone, and there is a forest. But the coyotes, they weren't really sitting well with me.

Eventually, I thought to myself, what is something that could be original and what creature has similar colors to flames and that I personally haven't read in a story. Then came a seventeen-year-old boy by the name of Trevor who is half tiger and half human and has no idea about it. The plot evolved and the title made perfect sense in my eyes, and then was born a brand new Firestone Forest.

A/N: What a great example of how stories evolve along with their writers. If you like the title, FIRESTONE FOREST by FantasyDreamer93, please punch the star and vote! I'm especially intrigued by the imagery behind this title. Read this story by clicking on the author dedication.