Chapter 34

*Adithya Pov*

"So we will be going there in your Brother's car?" I asked, walking towards my bike where she is already standing.

"Yeah!" she replied, frowning.

"What?" I asked her frowning back.

"Nothing!" she replied, shaking her head.

"Rajeev and Raji will reach the spot of the picnic in their own car I guess." I said and took out the helmet from the bike.

"Hmm..." she mumbled and I turned to look at her once again to see what she is thinking.

She got behind me holding the bag in her hands, and I started the bike after she placed her hand on my shoulder for support.

A few minutes later, I calmly asked, "Do you think we too should get a car? I mean I have enough saved money, and it won't matter."

"Hmm..." that's all she mumbled, making me frown.

"What are you thinking?" I asked after reaching her parent's house.

"Nothing!" she replied, shaking her head and walked away towards her Bhai who is standing near the gate.

She started speaking to him in whispers while he calmly nodded and then suddenly threw a glance at me. Ok! What is happening here?

"What is this, Adithya? You should have told me about the matter before." He said, shaking his head while I continued to look at both in confusion.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"About car! Don't worry about that at all. I will take care of it completely." He replied, smiling and walked inside.

Janice walked towards me smiling, but I still frowned with complete confusion, and then some stupid thought entered my mind.

"Don't tell me that you asked him to buy a car for us. If you really want I will buy it immediately, but with my money." I said shaking my head.

"Second time." she calmly said.

"This is the second time you misunderstood me with that little insecurity of yours." She added, and I turned to look at her.

"Ok! I am sorry, but tell me what you are talking about with your brother." I said sighing.

"Let's go!" that's all she said, walking towards the bike.

"Aren't we going in his car?" I asked her frowning.

"Nope! Now let's just go." She replied and I nodded, getting on the bike.

"I already gave the bag to Bhai." She said as I was about to ask her about it and sat behind me but with her legs on either side of the bike.

"It is not that far from here I guess." I started talking when she didn't utter any word even after a few minutes.

"Yeah! That is a lovely place, and we all used to go when we felt like we need some family outing." She explained, and I nodded slowly.

Then I felt her hands around my waist, and I slowed the bike a little asking "Are you slipping?"

"No!" She replied and laid her head on my back.

I drove like that, and she didn't release her hold on me until we reach the picnic spot. She calmly got down from the bike when I patted her hands.

When I got down, she calmly said, "Would we have traveled like this with me holding you in some car?"

"No!" I replied with a confused smile.

"I prefer this than anything else." She said, staring into my eyes.

I slowly smiled realizing what she is wanting to say and held her hand in mine tightly. She too smiled back, and we both leaned on the bike to wait for the others with my hand over her shoulder.

"Thanks." I said, squeezing her shoulder while she shook her head saying, "Your work to make it up for me has been increased."

"Right!" I mumbled and started thinking.

"What did you tell your brother?" I asked her when we saw that his car is reaching near us.

"I said that you wanted to travel on the bike as it will be romantic for us." She replied, and I looked at her in shock.

"You actually said that?" I asked her not believing.

"Yes! Otherwise, he will whine, saying we should travel together as it will be good to travel together." She explained.

"What did he say?" I asked her shaking my head, but a smile broke out definitely.

"He said he wants your bike while returning as he wants to be romantic for Abby. And I said yes." She replied.

"But I don't give it to anyone." I said looking at her.

"Please! Just for one time." She said looking at me.

"Ok! But only if you reduce half of my work by forgiving for the words I said today." I said, and she narrowed her eyes on me.

"What? I really don't give this to anyone. Ask Rajeev regarding how many bets he made between us just to have this bike." I added.

"What's so special about this?" She asked, looking at it.

"It's bullet! This is, trust me an addiction. We don't want to drive anything else after this." I replied.

"Ok, fine!" She said, nodding and I smiled at her.

"What are you both doing here? Let's start the picnic." Her Bhai said, and we all walked to search for a nice spot.

"Where are they?" I asked myself.

Then I heard my phone ringing and saw that it is Rajeev. I lifted it and asked, "Where are you both?"

"Sorry, Adithya! Raji got a sudden plan with her friends, and I am not feeling well." He replied and groaned.

"What happened?" I asked him frowning.

"I think I got little flu." He replied.

"Ok! Take care of yourself." I said and hung up.

"They both are not going to make it." I said looking at them.

"Oh! Well, we will plan with them some other day." Ben said, and I nodded at him.

"So what shall we do?" Abby asked, holding her mobile phone tightly.

"Are you fine?" I asked, looking at her.

"She is just worried for Ava as this is first time she left her back at home." Ben replied.

"Hey! She will be more than fine with our parents. I know you can't help but feel the worry, but you have to get little used to it. And you both need this time too." Janice said looking at them.

"Ok! Let's go and swing." Abby said looking at the swings.

"Sure!" Janice said, smiling.

"And you both should make us swing." Abby ordered us making Ben and I chuckle.

I stood behind Janice and Ben stood behind Abby. Ben winked at me and calmly said, "Hold tight to the chain's girls. Because we will not be slow at all."

"Ready... 1...2...3." Ben and I said and pushed the swings while they both shouted "Wait, wait!"

We laughed and continued to push them with great force while they screamed and started threatening that they will kill us.

"You will be able to do that when we stop you both from swinging, and we are not planning to." I shouted back at them.

"I will kill you, Adithya." Janice shouted back.

"Enjoy!" I shouted back and didn't stop pushing at all.

-----------------------------------------------------

i love swinging but the last time i did was like so..... many years back....

How is the chap guys?

comment plz and vote....