Chapter 45

*Janice Pov*

"Wake up!" I groaned hearing that and turned away not wanting to open my eyes at all.

Then I felt a little cold, so I patted beside me for him, but it is empty. I opened my eyes a little and asked, "Where are you?"

"I just woke up and going to get ready." He replied.

"I will wake up too, but just stay here for a few minutes." I said closing my eyes again.

"No! We will get late." He said sighing.

"Ok! I will sleep in this cold by myself." I said hearing him and sighed myself.

I turned on my side with my back towards him and started to drift off into sleep with this cold feeling itself.

In a few seconds, I felt him lay down beside me, and he pulled me towards him with a strong hold on my waist. I smiled into his hold, and he turned me around before I could actually sleep.

"You just blackmailed me. Do you know that?" he asked accusingly.

"It worked right?" I asked him back opening my eyes.

"You are dangerous." He replied, smiling at me.

"And I love you." I said, smiling back at him.

"Now will you get ready?" he asked, looking at the time.

"Nope!" I replied, shaking my head.

"You didn't leave me with no choice then." He said, shaking his head, and I looked at him in confusion.

Then he suddenly got down along with lifting me up, and I just looked at him in shock. He rushed both of us inside the washroom, by the time I came out of the shock.

"Pub?" I asked her again.

"Yeah!" Pooja replied, frowning.

"Really a Pub?" I asked her again.

"How many times will you ask me Janice? Everyone is excited to go there. Look, even Adithya is excited." She replied looking at me.

I turned to look at Adi and saw that she is right. He is excited and is talking to his new friends. Now I can't stop him from going there.

I still remember that I need to do something to make him get his life with his friends back before we left for Switzerland. Maybe this is just my chance.

"Ok!" I said smiling at her and walked away towards our room feeling little tired with today's outing.

When I was just about to enter my room, I heard voices from the opposite room. I know I shouldn't hear them, but when my name is being used then I should right.

"Janice is a really great girl. Now I understood what you were saying." I guess Parul is saying that.

"Yeah! And about Adithya you are right, but he is not boring like you said though." David said, and that is true.

"But Janice is not at all talking with me. She is being polite like with a stranger. She is even friendlier with the people whom she met for the first time on this trip." Parul said, and I frowned.

"Well, at least she is not slapping you whenever you got near her." David said laughing, and I stopped myself from laughing.

"Don't make me remember those slaps. Those really hurt like hell." She said and I bit my lip from literally laughing.

"Hearing private matters is a bad habit." I heard the whisper and immediately shrieked before turning around.

"You scared me." I said accusingly.