Chapter 35

*Janice Pov*

They finally stopped pushing the swings, making us breathe in relief. I glanced at Abby and saw that even she was scared until now.

We both glanced back to see them squeezing their hands by themselves. So that's why they stopped as their hands were paining.

Abby nodded at me, and I nodded at her back when the swings came into rest. We both got up from them and took small sticks, which were on the ground.

I rushed behind Adithya while Abby rushed behind Bhai threatening to beat them. They both just laughed and ran away from us.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it?" Adithya shouted glancing back a little at me.

"No!" I replied, shouting back and we finally reached near the trees.

"Sorry!" he said, turning around suddenly making me crash into his chest.

Before I could move back, he placed his hands around me hugging me tightly. I glanced up to see him already looking at me with a smile.

We both stood like that controlling our rapid breathes with all running, and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go back. They must be searching for us." He said and I nodded, stepping back from his hug.

"Hey! You both found a great place." I heard Abby's voice and turned to see them both walking towards us.

"We will get much needed shadow here." Bhai said nodding at us.

We four had light food after spreading a blanket below one tree and talked about silly things and joked a lot too. I glanced at Adithya and saw that he has become very close to them, and it didn't feel like they know him in less time.

"We both will be back in a few minutes." Abby suddenly said, getting up while holding my hand.

"What?" I asked her frowning.

"Washroom!" She replied, and I nodded understanding.

"Don't run away, leaving us, and we will again swing, you both after some time." Bhai joked, and Adithya laughed with him.

Abby and I glared at them before walking away towards the public washrooms. Few people are already there with a queue, so we waited for a little.

By the time, we returned both Adithya and Bhai is sleeping in each under a tree little far away from each other.

"How about some revenge?" Abby asked, and I looked at her frowning.

She smirked and took a lipstick from her back, making me look at her in shock. Then I grinned and said, "You are evil."

"You are in or not? I will continue with this." She asked looking at me.

"I am in." I replied and took out my lipstick.

We both shushed each other and walked towards them on our tip toes without making any sounds. I knelt beside Adithya and slowly leaned near to his face.

I began to show my artistic side, which is none on his face using the lipstick. Then I took the compact box and started powdering him a little near his cheeks lightly not to wake him up.

Then again, I started using lipstick near his chin, but suddenly I felt him pulling me down making my eyes go wide.

He slowly opened his eyes while I hid the lipstick behind me. He smiled and asked, "You returned?"

"Y...yeah." I replied and cleared my throat a little as I am seconds away from laughing at him.

"Do you need water?" He asked frowning.