Chapter Thirty Six

• Dedicated to all my readers who have been with me. Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm sorry this took me so long, but as it being the last chapter, I tried to make it my best. If I am correct, this is the longest chapter yet. And that's pretty long.

This is the chapter where all the secrets come out. It's what some of you have been dreading, and some of you have been anticipating since the beginning of the book. I present to you the last chapter of Cloaked Beauty.

~CONTEST~

Yes, I'm having a contest, my first actually! So I'm not sure how the next book in the series should look, so I'm wondering if one of my wonderful fans would like to create a cover for the book!!!!! I'll put the rules on the end, so for now, just enjoy the chapter!

But before you read, I want to thank all of you who have just started my story, or who have been her from the beginning. You guys are the reason why Cloaked Beauty has become what it is now. If it wasn't for you guys, I honestly think that this story might have just been added to the unfinished reject pile of stories that I keep on my desk. I want to thank every single one of you, my fans and my readers. You guys are what made this story what it is. That's why this dedication goes out to you guys.

– Please Enjoy –

Chapter Thirty Six – Celeste

-------------------------------------

The Radeskians surged into the room, not one by one but like a swarm of bees. The whole room was thrown into a panic.

Most of the knights who were caught off guard went still. Then, they went into a frenzy.

“Celeste!” a voice yelled. I whipped around and found Francesca running towards me, the earlier traces of hurt in her expression gone. She almost tripped and stumbled each time, the wedding dress getting stuck under her feet. “What's going on?”

“I can't explain now, but you can see for yourself. Do something for me, please.” It wasn't a question, it was a command, but Francesca nodded anyway. “Get Derek and his parents and take them somewhere safe. Don't leave there until your sure that it's safe, got it?” She nodded. “Then hurry!”

I turned away and didn't wait for her to follow my order and leave, but expected her to do as I said. Everything was still confusing me. I wasn't sure what to do; help the royal family, run away, or jump into the melee.

“Celeste! Watch out!” someone yelled. I spun around, wondering what they had meant. My eyes landed on Ash, who was standing in one corner of the room. “Duck!” she yelled. I didn't see anyone aiming for me, but with her visions, she probably knew what was going to happen before I did, and I wasn't going to push my luck. Dropping to the floor, I glanced up right as something whooshed right over my head, and landed into the wall. My eyes widened as I analyzed the arrow sticking out of the wall. They had brought freaking archers with them!

“Are you alright?” Ash asked, running up to me. I didn't nod nor shake my head.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“That's not the answer I wanted, but it will have to do. What's going on?” she asked.

“Would you believe me if I told you?” I replied. Ash rolled her eyes.

“Of course I would you idiot. I know you're not the traitor. It's only the queen and her messed up brain that thinks you're the traitor.” Her eyes dropped down, then focused back on me. “What's that?” she asked. I glanced down.