Chapter Eleven

------

Would have posted sooner, but the internet hasn't been working.

Hey guys! I know a lot of you miss Celeste being all powerful, which she is, but if she isn't even a little weak, how realistic would that be? And think about it, how would you feel if your father was dead and someone was blaming you for his death?

But don't worry, she's still ready to kick butt:D!

No action in this chapter, but there will be some soon to come, I promise.

And you'll love the chapter after this I hope. Love, love, love it!!!

What do you think Celeste would say if she had a catch phrase?

Oh, and thank you Wattpad for adding the italics!

And thank you to all of you for getting me to 26 on the What's Hot List! I made it to page two!!! I so so so so so love you guys.

This is the last chapter before the ball, I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

Chapter Eleven

--------------

Many hours had passed since I had come home from the jog, though I don't know how many. Today was going to be crazy, I could just tell.

“Where did my brush go,” my sister Delaine yelled from inside her room.

“I don't know!” my other sister Celia yelled back. “Where's mine. I can't find it. Where is it? Celeste! Help me!”

“No me!” Delaine yelled.

But I just rolled my eyes an d relaxed against the couch that was furnished inside the living room. I had my legs propped up on the end of the couch and I had a bag of kettle chips in my lap, while I contentedly read a page from the book that rested in my hands.

“You guys are so silly,” I yelled back while placing a chip in my mouth and turning a page. “Why are you getting so dressed up? Why does it matter?” There was a loud crash that came from upstairs and I jumped up slightly in surprise. Footsteps echoed overhead, until I heard them coming from the stairs and standing in the living room. They had one hand on their hips while holding an unplugged curler or straightener in the other.

“How can you say that?” Celia asked. “It matters so much. Every girl in the town who's been invited is getting prepared too!”

“Then why am I not?” I asked. They both rolled their eyes.

“Celeste,” Delaine said dragging out the “s” in my name, “It's pretty obvious why you don't. You've got natural beauty, so you don't even need to get ready.”

“And I bet your just going to wear a cloak to the ball, am I right?” Celia asked.

“So what?”

“Then why did you even finish your dress!” she exclaimed. Then stopped. “But if your not going to wear it, I will. That dress is really pretty.”