Chapter Twenty - Five

READDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys can get me 400 votes in the first three days of me posting this chapter, you will get an ASAP upload! SERIOUSLY!!!!

It may seem like a lot, but if you love this chapter, which I know all Derek fans will (I KNOW!!!!!), you'll vote, because you loved it, and you want the next one.

400 VOTES FOR ASAP!!! Tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

This also deserves votes because it's the longest chapter I've ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

… I don't know who's more excited, me or you.

So, I also have some news. I've decided that I'm going to enter one of my stories into the Watty Awards!!!

And you'll help me out right!

right?

Anyways, a summary of the story will be coming out soon, just keep reading the chapters, make sure you find that author's notes, and you'll see. I have a feeling you guys will love the new story, especially if your into the paranormal type of books.

Hint hint.

Chapter Twenty – Five – Celeste

-------------------------------

(If you haven't read the author's notes, read it now!)

 As far as I was concerned, the main building I needed to get to was the one on the far left. I could tell, because it was the most guarded, and it looked like some of the knights had just been recently recruited. A bit of me was questioning my judgment however, as I bit my lip in uncertainty. What if he wasn't in there? It seemed to obvious.

I peered around the corner, my back placed firmly against the wall behind me. To what I could access, there was only one knight guarding this part of the perimeter. One knight, I could take easy.

When he was turned away, I jumped into action. My footsteps were soft but quick, and he only noticed me last minute. I hooked an arm around his neck and quickly tightened my arm, until I felt him starting to stop breathing. When I released him, he slumped to the ground soundlessly. He wasn't dead, but he was unconscious. This was the most efficient way to get rid of my enemies. I had to hurry, before someone noticed there was an intruder in the camp.

Swiftly, I rounded the corner of the next building and quickly stopped when I heard approaching footsteps. Taking a deep breath, I held it, then patiently listened. There were two voices murmuring, but it was still loud enough so that I could hear.

“... will try for the building first because it looks the most guarded. I think it's a pretty good technique. That way, most of the knights that Lorendian sends will be dead before they can even realize that the prince isn't in there.” My eyes widened.

“That's brilliant! Who created the plan?”

“Sir Lucas Greenwood of course.” My brows furrowed. Lucas. Lucas. Why did the name sound so familiar?