Chapter Seven

--------------

Ahh! Officer Student Council Meeting ran late today, so I was kind of in a rush. I'm busy this week trying to get ready for next week, but I'll try to fit in tons of time to write this story. Oh darn, I just remembered I have a project due tomorrow I need to start...

Anyway! Guess what!?! We reached the 100 fans mark! Can you believe it! You guys deserve a reward, I'm not sure what yet though, but you'll love what it is. If you guys have any ideas of what you want, just let me know.

#90 of the What's Hot List and second on most of the thriller page! Yayz!

So vote, and comment, and fan! There's no limit of how many votes there should be any more, and sometimes there will be an ASAP chapter, but not this time. This time, I'll try to post as soon as possible on my own. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't vote!!! I mean it.

........

:D!!!

--------

Chapter Seven

It took us a little while to realize that we wouldn't be able to find him. For someone sick, he ran pretty fast since we weren't able to find him. Francesca and I had decided to give up and walk back to the restaurant.

"So Celeste, I took some of your advice."

"You did?" I asked surprised. She nodded.

"I decided to create some charities back in my country and I'm taking some of my time to go meet the children in the orphanage.

"That's great!" She blushed, ducked down her head in embarrassment, and nodded.

"But I have you to thank. I really, probably wouldn't have done anything if you didn't show me the possibilities. As a princess, it feels like your locked, like your trapped. Like there's no way out. Everyone controls what you do, so you basically don't have a choice. Do this, do that. Marry him, wear that. It gets really stressful at times. Always having to keep up appearances so that your family looks good. I hate it."

"I guess Derek probably feels like that too," I said. Then added quickly, "But not the marry him thing. That would be kind of weird." Francesca nodded. Some of her light blond hair blew in the wind, her piercing blue eyes staring intently forward.

"Yes, It must be like that for him too. I just... I just wish I could be normal. Everybody seems to look up to me, like I have all the answers. But I don't. I'm just another girl. I don't take my life for granted though. I know how lucky I am to live how I do. And I treasure every moment of it. But I want to use my power as much as I can. I want to help as much as I can." She glanced at me. "Celeste?"

"Hm?"

"Do you trust me?" I looked at her.

"Why would you ask that?"

"I just want to know." I paused for a moment to contemplate my answer.

"Yes," I whispered, then said, "Yeah, I trust you Francesca. I may not know you all that well, but you seem trustworthy. I trust you."

Francesca smiled at me, then seemed to relax. Why, I didn't know. But she seemed more at peace.

"Thanks, Celeste.

-*-

It was the night of the gathering, and the moon hung like a large beacon in the sky. Scarlet, who hadn't been invited to the gathering, had decided to help me get ready.

"Ugh," Scarlet moaned. "Why is it so hard to dress you?" I shook my head.

"It isn't. I just won't wear anything unless its under a cloak."