Chapter Sixteen

Let me answer some quick questions first.

Celeste is eighteen, if some of you didn't know that.

Also, this is still the first book of the Deceived Series Cloaked Beauty, but I split it up into two parts, because the setting of story kind of changes to a different place. The first part is called Cloaked, because yeah, she's cloaked in the first part, and the second is just called Beauty, cause she's not cloaked anymore. There are two parts, but this is the same story. I plan on only writing two or three books in the series though. Still haven't decided.

Oh, and some of you guessed correctly about what the proposition was, and some of you had part of it right. But you'll find out now anyways, so here it is.

And sorry sorry sorry!!!! This is like practically my latest post ever and I'm sorry sorry sorry! I just need you guys to know that I'm like busy with school. You know with all the test these days and mid terms coming up, it's not like I have all the time in the world.

Miss the dance last night, but I'm half okay with it since I got extra time to write for y'all.

Shout out to one of my besties : YANGY!!!!! Tell me when you read this :)

Anyway, the beginning of part two is mostly Derek's, just cause. I hope you enjoy :) VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

-Part Two (Beauty)-

Chapter Sixteen – Derek

-----------------------

It was early in the morning that I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and singing happily outside my window in the garden. I reluctantly sat up, the sun's light streaming in through the windows. Rubbing my eyes drowsily, I gazed around the room.

A bunch of drawings cluttered around on my bedroom floor, some of them I had drawn long ago, a couple from last night. When I was upset or just had a really strong feeling, the pictures seemed to flow right from my fingertips and onto paper. One of the drawings still lay on my bed. I picked it up and glanced over it.

The picture was of Celeste. She was peering over her balcony, her lovely face covered by the shadows of the night and the trees. One of the many pictures of her that I drew...

I hastily discarded the picture onto the ground and slid off the bed. It had been about a week and a half since Celeste had refused my proposal, but no matter what, I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Immediately, I shielded my face as the Sun's rays hit my eyes, blindingly making my way towards the dresser. I began rummaging through the drawers for a shirt.

There was a knock at the door.

“Master Derek. Master Derek, can I come in?”

“You don't need to repeat my name twice,” I said with a sigh. “Come in.”

The door opened with a sharp click, revealing the maid who had been calling my name from behind the door. She had short light red hair and wasn't very tall, outfitted in a black and white uniform. Her eyes suddenly widened and she took a step back.