Alone Together {24} END

​I felt someone shaking me and buried my face in the pillow. The shaking continued, ignoring my attempts to shrug whoever it was off.

​"Hey, wake up," Jonas mumbled in my ear, pressing his lips to my shoulder.

​I forced my eyes opened and blinked until my vision adjusted. "I was sleeping."

​"I know you were, but Micah will be awake soon," Jonas said, this time kissing my jaw.

​I sat up and got out of bed. I grabbed a pairs of boxers and pulled them on, putting shorts on over them. I fell back against the bed, slinging my arm over my eyes. "There, I'm appropriate."

​Jonas laughed as he got up and dressed. He laid back down next to me, allowing me to shift so that my head was on his chest.

​"Now you can go back to sleep until he wakes up," Jonas said, putting an arm around me.

​The bedroom door opened. "Too late," I said.

​"Good morning!" Micah said, climbing onto the bed. I let my arm drop from my eyes and pulled Micah so that he was in between me and Jonas.

​"Morning," I said.

​"Can I help make breakfast?" Micah asked.

​"Of course," I said. "Just let me sleep for a few more hours."

​I closed my eyes despite Micah's pout. He shook me, but I ignored it, fighting off a grin.​

​"Let's wake him up," Jonas said.

​"Yea!" Micah said.

​I groaned as the two began to tickle me. I opened my eyes, lifting Micah into my arms and playfully throwing him on the bed.

​"Your turn!" I said, tickling him until he squealed with laughter.

​I stopped tickling him, letting him catch his breath. I smiled and ruffled his hair, pulling him up.

​"Let's go eat," I said, getting out of bed. Jonas copied me and we each took one of Micah's hands, walking out to the kitchen with him.

​It had been a little over a year since I'd moved out of my house with the guys. I'd switched jobs, working with Christian for a while until Jonas's father had taken me on as his personal assistant. Knowing my situation, he'd been careful to keep me away from my own father. So far, it had worked. But I knew eventually I'd have to see my dad.

​I'd lived in a cheap apartment with Micah for a few months until Jonas and I decided to move in together. We'd gotten a much nicer apartment with our combined salaries.

​Jonas went to college during the year, but kept his job at the grocery store. He also worked an internship during the summer that gave him a nice amount of money.

​Micah stayed afterschool for an afterschool program that kept him busy until I was out of work, which was great for me. And with my new job, I had weekends off to spend with him.

​I still kept in close contact with my friends. We'd hang out sometimes, and I'd go over to the house on holidays.

​Ace had attempted to guilt me into staying, but it hadn't worked. Just like I'd told them, I'd been out by the end of the month.

​And, of course, I saw Christian all the time at work. He'd informed me that Jer and Ace had gotten in a particularly nasty physical fight, but that they'd slowly made it up to each other.

​Jonas and I were going strong in our relationship. We'd helped adjust Micah to it, and now he looked to us as his family. I'd found myself falling in love with Jonas, which was something new and a little scary for me.