Chapter: 7

"So," Megan said, as she looped her arm around around Conner. "Do you think we should start looking for flash lights, or something?"

"Sure!" Conner said with as smile, as the couple walked off happily.

After a while of waiting in silence, well, if you would call Wally devouring food, quite.

"Ugh!" Artimis said, as she jumped off the counter which she is was sitting on. "What's taking them so long?"

"Who?" Shadow asked, playing with her brown locks.

"Everyone! Come on Wally, let's go investigate."

"So feeling the love!" Shadow called out after them.
"Morons," She said to herself. "We're playing an odd version of Murder, and they leave the the nerve person alone. Smart move!"

"AHHHH!" A voice screamed from some where in the cave.

Shadow ran towards the voice, only to find Robin on the ground with Megan and Conner circled around him.

"What happened to you?" Shadow snapped, she hoped that scream wasn't from him.

"Aqualad attacked me," Robin explained, rubbing his head. "She was about to 'kill' me when Super Boy and Megan showed up."

"Mmhmm..." Shadow bit her lip, "when did this happen?"

"Ow," Robin grouned as tried to stand up. "A few minutes ago, why?"

"Just cerious," She said as she walked around, in a stalking mannor. "And you two didn't see the attack?" She questioned the couple, they looked at each other and blushed. "No? How interesting."

"Just as interesting as your secret life, Shadow. Who exactly are your parents?"

"They're owner of a club." Shadow lied. "We should go alert the others."

"Where are they?" She whspiered to herself, Shadow walked for a while in the darkness, until something grabbed onto her feet, and knocked her onto the ground.

"Hello there." A voice said.