Chapter: 11

Shadow swung open the to closet and dragged Aqualad out. "Come on, come on, WAKE UP!!" She yelled at the Atlantian; the strong smell of blood illuminated from where Robin had punched him.

With a groan, his eye fluttered open. "Shadow?" He asked, clutching his nose. "Ah, what happened?"

"The Boy Wonder." Shadow answered, pulling him of off the ground. "He's the killer, and now he's framing you."

"Oh come on!" Aqualad muttered, gaining his balance. "A fourteen year old kid knocked me out with one punch?!"

"He's full of surprises." She spoke in a monotone voice as she as Aqualad moved towards the mission room.

"Come out Kaldur!" Robin's voice called.

"We all now it's you." Megan add as she flew around the room.

"There's no point in hiding." Wally uttered.

"I'm not hiding." Aqualad verbalized, walking out of the shadows.

"And I think we all know your the real killer is." Shadow added, joining him. "Don't we, Rob?"

And that was the beginning of a very loud and heated argument.

Black Conakry woke to the sound of yelling teens. "What the heck?" She said, as she struggled out of bed. And walked towards the screen; it showed the team, Robin and Shadow were at each others throats. Literally.

"And are we just gonna ignore that fact that you kidnapped me?!" Shadow yelled at him, hands raised in anger.

"I was questioning you!" Robin snapped back.

"Sure, that's why you wanted to know my eye color!!"

Black Conakry turned off the screen. "Let them work it out." She said as she fell on the bed.

"Shadow does have a good point." Aqualad agreed, he stepped towards the two pit bulls. "You have extremely testy recently..."

"Speaking of Shadow! For all we know she could be working for the Light!"

"Yeah that's true," Artimis uttered, as she aproched them. "We all know who my family is. What they have done, but I'm still in the team."

"We all have our secrets, even you." Super Boy commented, was Shadow winning? If she was, how? But Sha knew the knew who raised her. She'd be dead.

Shadow stepped back from the small for his aged man. "Look Rob. I didn't ask to be here."

"Then what's stopping you from leaving?!" Robin asked in a slightly lower tone.

"Do you wanna be on Batman's badside?"

"No. But that doesn't rule you out as a suspect. We know the Light has put moles on the Team before."

"How many times do I have to say it?" Shadow mumbled, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I AM NOT A VILLAIN!!"

"I think she should stay." Megan spoke up. "It's been a year Robin - we've heard nothing about the Light I'm a long time. Maybe they gave up!"

"They're not going to give up. The Lights still out there. And she's tied to it. I know it." Robin pointed his finger at Shadow, who gave him the death glare.

"The League wants her on the Team. There for she's staying." Megan said sturnly.