Crimson Day

As Tyler pulls away from the kiss I look at him stunned and amazed. That was my first kiss...and it was amazing.

Well anyway, lets just say we made out for a little while behind the toilet builing.

When we finally realize we should go back to the others we get up smiling at each other.

I love Tyler. I have ever since I first saw him.

We begin walking to find our friends. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Silva! OMFG!" The voice is deep and it's clearly a guy.

"Silva, wow, hi." Another guys voice calls.

When I look up I see two recognizable faces.

"Andy! Darren!" I yell running up the them and embracing them both in hugs.

This day is incredible. I got kissed by Tyler and now I see these two.

When we have finished hugging and saying hi I introduce both of the guys to Tyler and tell him how I met them. At first, Tyler seems a bit jealous but then he seems to like them.

When we find the others we all hang out for the whole day and just joke around.

Getting the chance to see two really great friends again and being kissed by Tyler made this the best day of my life. I could never forget it.

When I arrive back at home I have a bigger smile on my face then I ever have in my life. What makes me happier is that dad's car is not here once again.

When I open the door Dominick comes running to me to give me an enormous hug.

"Hey buddy, what are you so excited about?" I ask curiously with a laugh.

Thats when my mum walks into the room, "Dominick told me this morning about what your father did to you yesterday," She says, "And you know what?That was the last straw, so...we split up and he's now gone for good. He said theres much better woman he could be having a great time with."

When I hear my mothers statement I am greatly astonished. She comes over to us and hugs us tightly, "I love you two so much."

I could not foresee the way my life would turn out, I had not expected anything good to ever happen to me.

Then that is when everything went black. Darkness swallowed me like a lion that's caught it's prey...

Crimson Day - Avenged Sevenfold