The Evolution

I shivered on the cold floor as Jaden slept in our California king bed. He made me sleep on the floor because "Dogs aren't allowed on the bed" Like what kind of messed up shit is that. I was curled into a ball, no heat, blankets or anything else that was warm except for my oversised t-shirt that reached my mid-thigh. "Why Me God?" I asked. I started crying, thinking of the past. 

I've been crying since like 1:20 and it's almost 8. I tried standing but I couldn't. I squealed in pain. "Taylor if you don't shut up!" Jaden yelled sitting up out the bed. "Look, I'm awake from my sleep. Thanks a lot Taylor." He said rubbing his temples. "I'm Hungry, go make ME some Breakfast." He said in a stern tone. 

I stood up ignoring the pain that shot every where in my body. "Oh and don't eat nothing cuz you need to lose a little weight." He said laying back down. I'm already skinny enough, I weigh like 100 pounds. I can't say no to him though. I limped downstairs to the kitchen then made him his favorite, Bacon, eggs and potatoes with onions. The food smelled so good. I put everything on a plate, limped back upstairs then gave him the food.

I watched him take bite after bite as I sat in the corner. My stomach growled viciously. It's not like he doesn't starve me already cuz all I usually eat is the left overs he doesn't, which is rare. "Babe, come over here." He said. I slowly stood up in pain and limped to his bed. I climbed on the bed and I have to say, the bed was soooooo comfortable against the hard wood floor.

"Tay you know I love you right?" He asked kissing my arm. I looked away then a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away then nodded. "And you know that I hate it when you cry?" He asked. Ok, obviously that's a fucking lie because I cry almost every 10 minutes and he just watches it like it's a fucking TV show.

I nodded, "Well I need some money and there's these 2 guys who wan-(GCO) "NO!" I yelled. I already knew what he was gonna say. "Who are you talking to like that you little bitch?" He asked standing up. "I will not sell my body to any random dude I don't know!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. "You are my fucking property! I will do whatver I want!' He yelled. I quickly pushed him down and ran away for my life.

Our house is big as hell and being really skinny is an advantage. I ran into the the theatre and hid under one of the seats. "Taylor when I find you, you will wish you never did that." He yelled looking around. "Almost like I wish I never met you." I mumbled.

___________________________________________________

"YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY BITCH!" He yelled. He beat my back endlessly with a belt as he kicked my stomach. it's been almost 10 minutes of him doing that and he finally stopped. "Now I'm going to leave, when I get back you better be in this exact same spot." He said. I nodded and continued crying. "Ugh, I wish you were dead." He said before walking out of the house.

At this point I can't take it anymore, I wish I was dead. I crawled to Jaden's closet and checked his box to see his gun. "I love you Jaden." I said. I grabbed the knife out of his box as well and stabbed myself in the leg then cut my arms. "SHIT!" I screamed. Blood flowed onto the carpet. Then I shot myself in the leg twice, hoping I would die very soon.

I heard the door slam and Jaden walked in our room. "Taylor!' He yelled. I saw double vision. "Taylor baby who did this?" He asked. "Me." I said with a smile. "I did this because you wished I would die and I'm going to die today." I said stiill smiling. "Baby no, Don't leave me." He said crying violently.

"J-Jaden come closer." I said. He came closer to me and I gripped him  by his collar. "You're a selfish ignorant woman beater who is scared to face your problems! I hate you!" I yelled before everything went pitch black