The Change

I woke up in a room. "Well, Look who's awake." The doctor said. "You're very lucky. Your unborn child survived." He said. "Are you serious?" I asked as a tear slid down my cheek. "Yes, you need to be more careful. Don't stress too much, You can't lift anything over 10 lbs and sex isn't good after 3 months of pregancy. It can cause Problems with the growth" He said. OMG, words can't even describe how happy I am right now. I'm going to have my first child. I just hope Jaden's happy and doesn't make me Kill it.

"You have a visitor." The doctor said, rushing in the room came Jaden. "Taylor! Babe, I'm sorryy I didn't listen when you called help me." He said kneeling on the side of my bed. "Baby, It's ok. You didn't know I was in any danger or anything like that." I said putting my hand on his cheek. He smiled a warm and big smile then kissed my lips. Damn, he hasnt given me a kiss like this since I was 14.

He  pulled away and looked at me. "So what's wrong with you?" He asked grabbing a chair. Should I tell him? I know he's probably going to be pissed because he might think a child wil slow our lives down. "Well, Umm Jaden. I have to tell you something." I stated. I saw his face grow confused. "Taylor whatever it is, I'll support it. I don't give a damn what it is." He said holding my hand. I let out a deep sigh and began to speak. "I-I'm Pregnant." I said. His eyes widened and he was speechless.

"Yo-You're going to have a baby?" He asked. I nodded and I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "I'm So happy." He said. I sat up and he hugged me tightly. "Taylor, Im so fucking sorry for what I've done in the past. I promise to ever hit or hurt you ever again. I promise I'll listen when you call, I promise to be the best man and father to you. I'll never leave your side, I'll never cheat on you. Taylor please forgive me for what I've done, baby please say you will." He said getting on his knees. "I've already forgiven you Jaden." 

"I love you so much." He said. We were both in tears at this point. I have never seen him so happy before.

____________________

Me and Jaden were at the house, watching Next Friday. It was the part where Craig was at his uncles, getting high as fuck. "Babe, I'm hungry." I pouted. "Then you gonna eat." "Eat what?" "This dick!" He laughed. I looked at him with that 'You so fucking stupid face' "Fooooorrreeeaaalllll, I'm hungry!" I complained. "What you want?" He asked getting off the bed.

"I want some chicken." I said getting up as well. "Iight, well you comi-(GCO) "Hell yeah! I ain't finna sit here and risk you eating some of my chicken." I yelled going into my closet. "Well damn then." Jaden said. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and his head was on my shoulder. 

"Taylor, I love you so much. I'm sorry for what I've done in the past." He started rocking me side to side. "I love you too Jaden." I said turning around. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and grabbed my ass tightly. "Ayy Nigga No," I said pushing his hands away. "Fine, but are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and we walked out to the car.

He plugged his phone in and turned the song Xo/The host on. He bit his lip and bobbed his head. I was lip synching to The Weeknd's words. Jaden looked at me and gave me a weird look. "Babe, Why wont you sing." He asked focusing on the road. "You said I shouldb't because You might have to get ear surgery." I said looking down. "Sing for me." He told me grabbing my hand.                          

If they don't let you in

You know where to find me

Cause if you wanna go again

You can always call me

Cause all we ever do is love

Open up ya' mind, you can find the love

Girl you ain't alone

We all been alone

Baby just be honest" I sang.

Jaden's eyes widened and he pulled over. "Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn." He chanted over and over again. "What's wrong babe." I asked. "Taylor, I was right. I might need ear surgery," He said looking at me. I put my head down and sighed. "Only because your voice is so fucking beautiful." I looked up at him and he smiled. I hugged him.

"Now I'm even hungrier Nigga, Shit. You thought I was singing just to sing? You finna hurry up and drive to ezell's." I said pointing at the road, giggling. He shook his head and started driving again.

_________________

After we at and everything, Jaden and I sat on the couch and watched more of the movie Friday. "Babe," He asked tapping my leg. I looked at him. "Yes?" I answered, "I feel like, you being pregnant has changed me. I always dreamed of you having my kids. I couldn't imagine how I would have felt if you told me I gave you a miscarriage. Ever since we were 13, I've been in love with you and when we moved in together, It just seemed ike you changed or something, which is why I started hitting you. I know it doesn't make sense babe but I'm sorry." He told me.

He kissed my cheek and pulled me on his lap. "Jaden, I didn't know you always wanted me to have your kids. You should have told me babe. I always wanted to have your kids, even when Jacob and Chris were trying to get with me, I always thought about you and our relationship. Yes, I might have changed when we moved in together but that was only because I sensed something was going to happen and when you started to beat me and hurt me, I knew something wasnt right with you. I thought It was me the whole time. And when I found out I was pregnant, I thought you were going to give me some drugs, beat me or make me get an abortion."  I told him.

"I wouldn't do that Taylor. But I can see how you thought that. I thought you cheated on me with Jacob when we first moved together." He said resting his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. "I would never cheat on you Jaden." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wassup Jhu Lil Luvies!
SOOOO, How y'all like this chappie?

I know it was boring and shit but Hey at least I gave yall something!

Goal:

1 comment

4 votes!

-Royale