The Love

I was in a dark room as white sparkles flowed in front of me. I heard My 14 year old voice laughing screaming "Stop Jaden." I looked to the side to see A flash back of Jaden tickling me. Why can't he be like this more? The flashback soon faded and there was w new vision, one of me getting raped. My tears fell to the floor making rain drop noises and soon I saw a bright light.

"My child, Believe in me and good will come." A soothing voice said. "God is that you?" I asked "Yes, no you aren't dead and yes I'm sending you back to earth." He said. About 20 seconds later, I heard a loud beeping noise and I was in a white room. My eyes slowly blinked open. "TAYLOR!" A familiar voice yelled, Jaden. "W-water." I tried saying. He passed me a cup of water and I drank that shit in a second I swear.

"Baby how you feeling?" He asked scooting the chair closer to my bed. I shook my head and looked away. "Come on Taylor, don't start shit." He said. This nigga know I tried killing myself and he's already shooting my down. "What the fuck ever! I almost killed myself and your starting something?" I yelled. "Whatever, I signed yo ass out and you coming home today so get up." He said. What the fucking hell? Is he serious? I did as I was told and I had a cast on my foot, I looked to the right and saw crutches.

___________

"Tay baby, come cuddle with me." Jaden said patting the spot next to him. I limped over to him and and crawled in bed. "I love you Taylor." He said kissing my fore head. "I wish you would show it." I mumbled. "Taylor don't start with me." He said sitting up. "Shut up Jaden, you always beat me, you starve me and you tell me I wish I was dead! I'm starting to think you don't love me."

"How can I love a bitch like you! You're always complaining that's the shit I don't like." He yelled. "Dogs aren't aloud on the bed." He said. "But my leg ----(GCO) "I don't care, on the floor...Now!" He yelled. I sighed loudly then got on the floor.

See how he treats me! I almost died and he doesn't care. I shivered and cried all night until I got thirsty. So I got up and limped downstairs until I tripped. "Shit!" I yelled. I moaned in pain and heavy foot steps stomped down the hall. "What th- TAYLOR!" Jaden yelled running downstairs.

He picked me up, brought me back to our room and set me on the bed. I cried harder because my body was hurting badly. "Shhh Taylor, I'm here," he said stroking my hair. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my back softly.

____________________________________

Hi my boo bears! Hehe anyways how y'all feeling?

Sorry it was soooo boring and short, I'm on my phone!

Comment it up!

Excuse any mistakes!

Luv y'all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

3L-Royale💚☝