The Mixed Chapter

"Taylor, you just don't fucking Know." Jaden shook his head smiling, Chres looked back at me and Smiled evily before walking out of the movie theattre. As soon as he heard the front door closed. He snatched me up by my hair and brought me to his face. "What *slap* in *slap* the *slap* fuck *slap* is wrong with *slap* you!?" He yelled throwing me on the ground.

"Jaden Stop!" I yelled. "I can care fucking less if you're pregnant!" He shouted, grabbing my neck and pinning me against the wall. He slapped me numerous times before punching me once again. "It wasn't my fault." I managed to choke out before spitting up blood. He threw me on the ground and walked away. "I'm going to check the camera tapes, if you are lying, I'm going to fuck you up." He spat.

I curled into a ball and cried my eyes out. How did we go from cuddling and him complimenting me on my singing to him beating the living shit out of me while I'm pregnant? "Taylor!" He yelled busting in the door. He picked me up and held me close to him. "I'm sooo fucking sorry. I should of trusted you baby please forgive me." He asked as I cried into his chest.

He rocked me back and forth. "I forgive you." I whispered. He carried me into our bedroom and laid me on the bed, took of his shirt then laid down with me. I continued crying into his chest. "Shhh Stop crying Taylor." He said running his fingers through my hair. BTW, My scalp was hurting like a motherfucker. I soon fell asleep in his chest.

4 MONTHS LATER.....

"Damn." I said looking at my stomach in the mirror. It's been 4 months since me and Jaden's last confrontation. Sooo, Jaden's friend Ray wanted to take me out for some weird reason. Now, Ray is totally different from Chres. Jaden and him have been homies since 3rd grade so Jaden was completely fine with me going alone with him. I came downstairs with my shoes in my hand. "Baaaabbbbyyyyy, Help me!" I whined. 

Jaden walked in, chuckling as usual. "Aaaaww you can't put your shoes on?" He asked in a baby voice. I folded my arms and sat on the couch. "Sike babe you know I'll help you." He took my shoes out my hand, put them on and helped me up. "I forgot to tell you, you look amazing." (Comment area) Jaden bit his lip. Suddenly, the door bell rang. "I wanna get it." I yelled. Jaden pushed me lightly running in front of me. Hell naw, I called dibs on opening the door so Imma get it.

"Hell no, I'm finna open the door." I yelled grabbing him back. I was pulling on his shirt and soon he opened the door. "Heeeeeeyyyy, I called dibs on opening the door." I crossed my arms. "#1 Taylor you look beautiful #2 I can't believe y'all was arguing on who was going to open the door." Ray laughed. "Thanks and Believe it Nigga, we childish like that." I snapped my fingers. "Ray, this is like a package with the word fragile over it. Taylor's special. If she comes back broken, Imma kick your ass." Jaden joked.

"Ok, She's gonna have fun." Ray said as I walked out. "She better come back perfectly happy and with a good ass story." Jaden said waving us off and closing the door. Ray opened his car door, letting me get in. "You're such a gentleman." I smiled. He smiled back and closed the door. He got in the driver seat and plugged in his phone, On came the song God bless Amerika By Lil Wayne. (Ugh, Lil Wayne can't sing). If Y'all don't know, I absolutely HATE Lil' Wayne, Like who the fuck told him he could sing and who signed him.

"Hell Naw!' I yelled grabbing his phone. I went on pandora and logged out of his account, logging in to mine and turning on my customized Honey Cocaine radio Station. "I know damn well you did not just turn my music off." Ray laughed. The song Beautiful by Mariah Carey and Miguel turned on. After about a minute into the song, I started crying. "Taylor did I say something?" Ray asked. "Noooo, It's just, this song is just sooo Inspiring." I said still crying.

"I know it is." Ray said patting my  back. I'm glad I wore this water proof Eye liner. Ray pulled into a parking lot and we were at Chuck E Cheese. "Ray are you really fucking serious?" I asked. He was dying of laughter that he was crying. "Hell Yeah! This place is awesome!" He yelled still laughing. We are like 22 and we are going to fucking Chuck E Cheese's? We walked in and immediately the stench of sweat and the smell of pizza hit my face.

"Alright, you get 50 dollars on tickets." He laughed. Lord knows I suck at these damn games. He handed me 8 5's and 1 10. I put 10 in the machine, grabbed my tokens and walked over to the bubble monkey. I put my token in then started moving the monkey around. "Aren't you a little old to be playing kids games?" A girl voice asked. I turned around and seen a girl who was no older than 9 wearing a bandeau and booty shorts. 

"Aren't you a little young to be wearing that." I said back, taking my four little tickets out of the slot and walking away.

-----------------------------------------------

So after I got 54 tickets and spending all my token money, I cashed it in for some corny ass cheap ass toys. Ray had a huge ass lolipop and a stuffed cupcake pillow. "What did you get?" Ray asked. "This." I said showing him. "I only got 54 tickets." Ray bust out laughing. "I got 645" He bragged as we walked out . "Oh whatever." I huffed. Once we drove back to my house. I unlocked the door and heard screaming from upstairs. 

I told Ray to sit on the couch and I slowly walked upstairs. I put my ear against the guest room door and kicked it open to see Jaden on top of some Random broad with a ratchet weave. "What the fuck!" I yelled as tears slid down my cheeks. "Taylor, Wha-- Why are you home?" He asked standing up and putting on basketball shorts. "Me and Ray's outting is done, What the fuck are you doing with this ho!" I yelled. "Well At least I'm not Pregnant by another dude." The Ho said. I charged for her and Jaden pulled me back. She laughed and put her clothes back on.

I slapped Jaden in his face. "Why Jaden? Why!" I yelled crying more. I managed to stay calm and breathe because I really don't want a replay of 4 months ago. "I'm sorry Taylor, please Forgive me, I love you baby." He said getting on his knees and hugging my waist. "Your sorry doesn't mean shit, you've apologized to me so many fucking times I lost count! I'm done with your stupid ass mistakes Jaden." I said pushing him off me only to be pulled back again and pushed up against the wall.

"Please." He whined. He kissed me numerous times. "No." I said pushing him away. I grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes. Jaden snatched it out of my hand and threw it out the door. "You are not going anywhere with my unborn child!" He yelled. Who the fuck does he think he is? He's not the one carrying it. "Your child? You're not the one carrying it. Your feet don't hurt and are swollen, you don't pee at least 30 times a day, you don't have a fucking appetite like a cow, I do! You don't feel my pain! If I want to leave with the child I'm carrying, I sure as hell will." I yelled.

"I made that child too so shut up." He screamed back. "Ayy Ayy Ayy," Ray said walking through the door. "Jaden, man what you did was wrong. Taylor has the right to be upset. She also has every right to pack her shit up and leave right now. You cheated man. How would you feel If Taylor had sex with me and you were out buying something special for her? You would be pissed because I know If I seen my girlfriend having sex with another man, I would just lose it." Ray spoke. Jaden looked down and sighed heavily. 

"You're right." He said looking down. "I'm Sorry, but I just need to leave for a little bit." I said, packing some clothes for me and some baby stuff just in case. I walked down the stairs crying my hardest, running out the door to my car and crying inside as well. I can't believe this shit.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dammit Jaden!

Soooo I know this chapter kind of was boring at some parts but I wanted to update.

Ummm, what you think Taylor's gonna do?

I know I would of sliced Jaden's ass.

Her outfit is the external link and below!

Requirement:

1 comment

4 votes

Dassit, so help out!

-Royale