The forgive

He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Forgive me please Taylor. I can't live with out you babe. I need you." He dropped to his knees and held the flowers up to me.

I looked away and Jasmine started babbling.

"No Jaden. I can't. You've abused me and Cheated on me for god knows how long. You sold my body twice to 4 different men. And through all of that I loved you and I didn't see what good man was until Ray came along."

He started to tear up.

"I understand." He sighed "Can I just have one more date Taylor? Please? I promise I'll never bother you again. I just need one more date." He looked into my eyes.

I sighed and nodded. Jasmine started giggling and clapping.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you Taylor!" He shot up and hugged me, kissing Jasmine on the cheek,

"Yo Tay, you ai- What the hell is he doing here?" Ray asked, giving Jaden an evil eye.

"He just came here to check on me." I lied.

I knew if I told Ray that Jaden came to ask for forgiveness an argument would start.

"Is that my son?" Jaden asked, referring to Tabien.

I nodded and Ray handed me Tabien, now I was holding both twins.

"Imma get going Tay, I'll talk to you later." Ray huffed, sounding irritated.

He grabbed his coat and began walking out the door. He brushed past Jaden then got in his car.

"May I come in?" Jaden asked.

I nodded and he walked inside, walking into the living room. I took a deep breath and closed the door, joining him inside the living room.

"Can I hold My daughter?" He asked.

I handed him Jasmine then sat down on the opposite couch. We just sat in awkward silence looking each other in the eyes.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"Ok I guess, taking care of these kids, working to keep these bills paid, y'know normal adult stuff." I shrugged.

"I wish I could've helped." He sighed. "But you don't deserve me Taylor, you deserve someone better than me."

I looked away, not knowing what to say. I hate him with all my guts but now I feel bad but why? I don't even know.

"I missed seeing your beautiful smile. I missed watching your body shiver at night. I miss watching your long hair flow as you walk. I miss your cooking. I miss listening to your voice. I miss your whining from hormones. I miss your moans from when we made love. I miss listening to you sing in the shower. I miss you yelling at me. I miss everything about you Taylor." He said, rocking Jasmine back and forth.

I looked down. He made his way over to me and sat next to me. He kissed my cheek and handed me Jasmine.

"See you tonight Beaitiful." He said then walked away.

________

"You look beautiful." My mom complimented me.

"Mom you sure you can handle them?" I asked.

"I got this baby, just go have fun." She said.

I smiled and hugged her. The door bell all of a sudden rang. I opened the door and Jaden stood there with a box of chocolates.

"Hey Taylor." He greeted.

I waved and began walking out the house.

"Bye mom!" I called before Jaden grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door and I got in. I took a long breath. Hope this goes well.