The Way

So it's been 1 month since I had the twins, Taybien was sleeping on my chest and Jasmine was sleeping next to me with her arm around my stomach. Man, I can't even tell you how much I love these kids. Jaden's ass has been calling me non-stop talking about he wants to see them but after what he did, he might never see them. My hands rested on both of their backs until I felt little pinches on my nipples. My eyes opened and looked to see what was going on. Turns out, Taybien was pinchin my nipple with his right hand and his left was in his mouth. "Aaawww," I cooed to myself. I sat up slowly, kissing his forehead and readjusting his position.

I woke up to loud. My morning. I sat up and grabbed a crying Jasmine and Taybien. "Shh, stop crying, Mommy's here." I said, but they still didn't stop crying. Oh did I tell y'all, I got my own condo. I decided to buy one after I had the twins. It's easier. I rocked the twins,hoping they would stop. "Please, Mommy's tired." I begged, my eyes halfway open. Wait, Babies might like flashing lights. I picked up my phone, making it flash on, Showing a picture of me, Ray and Jaden. Jasmine stopped crying and looked at the picture. I turned my phone off and she started crying again. Ooohh, She wants to see Jaden. That shit ain't never going to happen. All of a sudden, Ray called my phone.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly.

"Taylor, Are you awake?" He asked.

"Yes Ray, I'm trying to put these kids to bed and they keep crying unless I show them my lock screen." I complained as the twins cried louder.

"I bet your lock screen is me." He said cockily.

"No It's Jaden," 

"Oh, Well Imma come over there and help you put them kids to bed." He said..

"Yesss! Yo ass better get over here quick!"

CLICK

10 minutes later.......

I heard a knock on the door and I jogged downstairs, a twin in each hand. I opened the door and seem ray standing there smiling. Once Jasmine seen Ray, her face went blank and she smiled at him. "Aaaawww Jazzy wazzy missed me." He cooed taking her from me. She put her hand on his face, still smiling. "She loves me!" Ray yelled, almost crying. Taybien was still crying. "I think he's hungry." Ray predicted. Once I made him a bottle, I gave it to him and he stopped crying. "I told you Taylor!" He cheered still holding Jasmine. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mind watching them? I wanna go back to bed." I pouted. "Iight." Ray chuckled as I passed him Taybien. 

4 hours Later.....

"Asjslfhkldhgldjaaaaa!" I woke up to Taybien in my face, drooling on his hand. "Good morning baby boy." I said kissing him. Wait. How the hell did he get in my bed. I shook my head, picked Taybien up and walked downstairs to hear Jasmine Laughing. When I walked into the living room, I seen Ray throwing Jasmine in her hair and she had like rubber bands, bobby pins and everything else. "Hey Taylor! I see your wake, You Like Jasmine's hair?" He asked setting her on his lap. She was smiling ear to ear. At first, I thought he was joking but by the way he was smiling, I could tell he was serious. 

"What did you do to my baby's hair?!" l yelled taking her out of his lap and putting Taybien on his feet. "It's cute ain't it?" He laid back on the couch. I shrugged and began taking out all these pink, purple and green rubber bands. My question is, how the hell could he put so many rubber bands in her hair and she's only one month old? She only has like an inch of hair. "You slept hella long tho!" "I was up for hours trying to get these kids to bed." I yelled causing myself to crack up. The door suddenly rang and I sprinted to the door with Jasmine in my hand. "Hey Taylor." He smiled. "What are you doing here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dis chapter was hella short.

I needed to update because I know Y'all wanted it.

I'm sorry it's boring but I'm sick as fuck. Like someone gave me a cold So it's harder to think about a plot twist.

Ummm.

Yeah dassit.

Requirement:

1 comment

5 votes

-Mia