The Day Alone

So last night, Jaden actually made love to me like MADE LOVE. I was feeling great this morning, and I found out something, IM PREGNANT! Jaden left meaning I had the day alone. So I took the opportunity to call my Mom. I was talking about how much I missed her and everything. "Taylor where the hell are you!" Jaden yelled. "M-Mom imma call you back," I stuttered hanging up the phone. "Who the fuck were you talking to?!?!" He yelled. "N-No one," I stuttered. He slapped me then dragged me down the hall.

He punched me twice in the face then pushed me against the wall and started taking my clothes off. "J-Jaden what are you doing!" I yelled. He ignored me and started fucking me on the wall. "STOP!" I yelled hitting him. He pinned my arms against the wall and continued pumping inside me. 5 minutes later, he pulled out then threw me on the ground. "Go uh clean up and put on something sexy," he said walking away. I stood up in pain then walked to the bathroom.

_____

After I was done cleaning up and putting on makeup, I slipped on boy shorts and a crop top. "Taylor baby can you come here?" Jaden called. I slowly limped downstairs and seen him on the couch. "Y-Yes?" I asked. "Taylor im sooo sorry for what I did today, I was just worried you were going to leave me," he said starting to cry.

"I-I forgive you Sir," I said. He walked over to me and hugged me. He picked me up Bridal style then walked us to the couch. He sat me on his lap and started kissing my neck. "Jaden I'm not in the mood," I said. He pushed me on the ground. "The times I'm nice to you, you always fuck up. Just get the hell outta my face," he yelled. I got up and walked upstairs.

Damn, Maybe he's right. I always fuck up. I fell on the ground and my back was killing me, damn I hope this isn't a miscarriage. "Aaahh Shit!" I screamed. Blood was trickling down My legs, oh no. "Jaaadddeeeeennn!" I yelled. "Shut up Taylor," he screamed. I started throwing up on the floor. "H-Help!" I shouted. "I told you to shut the fuck up Taylor," Jaden yelled again. Blood kept falling on my legs.

The pain was so fucking terrible. I started Crying and more throw up came out my mouth. I couldn't control my breathing and soon I blacked out.

_____________________________

I'm sorry every chapter is sad but it'll get happier!

Umm is the baby alright?

Sorry so boring!

Luv y'all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

3L-Royale